Chapter 25

Selena's POV
I was at Demi's with Taylor. We were drinking white wine. "I just can't believe that he cheated on me with some....club whore." I said. Taylor swallowed her drink and raised her glass. "You need to get laid!" Taylor announced. Demi nodded. "You totally should. That's how I met Wilmur after Joe." Taylor jumped up. "That's how I met Calvin! Remember? After Ed!" I nodded. "But who would want to date a woman with five kids? And who's basically thirty." I argued. Taylor waved me off. "Maybe just a fling Selena, we're not saying you have to marry a guy." "But I'm not looking for a fling. I'm a Mom of five. I can't just date a guy for two months and then break up! That'll be too hard in my kids. I'm going to put them through that." I said. "Then find a guy who's worth it." Demi said. "How?" I demanded. Demi shrugged. "I don't want to be alone forever. And there's no way I'm going back to Zedd." I said. They nodded. "I need a man. Not a boy who will leave as soon as he sees another woman." I said. They nodded again. "Well, what will you do if you have more kids with another guy?" Taylor asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "It was hard for Candace because she was with kids who weren't really her family. She hated it." Taylor explained. I never thought of that. "I never want my kids to think that I love my new kids more than them. They will always be my first kids." I said. "But if you have kids, they will be apart of your new life and your other kids will be apart of your old life that you don't want to remember. I mean I love Candace but whenever I see her I see Ed." Taylor said. "Maybe I don't want more kids. Maybe five's my limit." I said. They nodded. "But I need a relationship. Someone I already know someone who I like." I said. Taylor snapped her fingers. "I know who!" She exclaimed and whispered something in Demi's ear. Demi's face lit up. "Yes! That's so perfect!" Demi exclaimed. "Who?" I demanded. "Bryan Luke!" They yelled.