Chapter 28

Selena's POV
I led Bryan inside. "What are you doing here?" I breathed. "I love you Selena Gomez. You are the most beautiful and intelligent person I've ever met." Bryan said. I blushed. "I'm flattered, but I'm still technically married. And my kids are going to be here any second." I said. "But Selena, I just confessed my love for you, and yore kicking me out?" Bryan asked. I nodded and kissed him quickly. I pushed him out of the house and closed the door. I leaned against it and sighed. I called Demi and Taylor on a three-way call. "What is it Sel? I'm trying to feed Roger." Demi said. "Yeah, Joseph and Krista need my help." Taylor added. "Bryan kissed me." I said. There was a huge pause. "OMFG! Holy poopernickel! Selena! Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Taylor demanded. "It just happened." I said. "Are you two dating?" Demi asked. "I have no idea. We like made out. Does that count?" I asked. "Uh, duh! Of course it does! Friends don't kiss on the lips!" Taylor exclaimed. "Maybe but I'm not ready for a boyfriend Taylor, what if my kids don't like him? What if they like him but then we break up?" I asked. "Come on Selena! Give it a chance! You can't always worry about everything." Taylor said. I sighed. "I guess." I said. "Look, I have to go Sel. We'll talk later." Demi said and Taylor said the same. I hung up and shrank to the floor. By then it was five forty. Where are the kids?  I called around the neighbourhood. They said that my kids left a while ago. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no! Where are they? Did someone kidnap them? Who would do such a thing? My oldest is six years old. Maybe they got lost? No, they know their way home. Then I remembered. While I was kissing Bryan, I saw something in the background. A car. Not jut any car, Zedd's car.