Chapter 21

Selena's POV
I brought Reese back by eight in the morning. The kids were at school and my parents were waiting for us by the door. When they saw Reese they aww'ed. I immediately put him in his new room, right next to ours. Reese had light brown hair and blue sparkling eyes. I laid him in his crib and kissed his forehead. I patted my now flat stomach. I only gained five pounds after Reese who was only six pounds three ounces. I now have five kids. Wow. That's unexpected. When I was little I thought I would only have one kid, a girl, and her name would be Lolly. I wonder if Zedd and I will stop having kids now or if we'll have one more. I sighed and walked to my room. I sat down on my bed. I fell asleep.
***
Charlotte's POV
I got on the school bus with Avery. Lucy was absent and Amanda and Paisley got picked up. I know once I get home I'll have another brother. Now I'll have three. "I heard you're Mom's having another baby." Georgia walked up to us. "Stop it Georgia, we're just trying to ride the bus home." Avery said. "I don't remember asking you bookworm." Georgia shot back. Avery sunk into the bus seat. "Was what I heard true?" Georgia asked again. "She just had a baby, she's not pregnant." I informed her. "Your Mom should give my Mom one of her babies. It wouldn't matter because she keeps popping them out!" Georgia said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "My Mom can't have anymore babies and she and my Pa really want another one. So make your Mom give us one. It wouldn't matter anyway." Georgia pushed. "No way! My Mom can't just give you one of my siblings! That's illegal!" I exclaimed. "Make her!" Georgia exclaimed. "No." I snapped. "You better give my Mom a baby or else.." Georgia said as she walked off. "You can't give her one of your siblings Lotte. That's wrong and illegal." Avery said. I nodded and pressed my head against the window.