Chapter 52

Selena's POV
"His name is Jacob Hall Franco." Vanessa said, exhausted. It's been three days since she had the baby and she's still tired. "He's so cute!" I said. Vanessa smiled and held him closer to her. "He's my everything." Vanessa smiled. "Is he really your last?" I asked. Vanessa sighed. "I'm not sure. I hope not." "Well, he's stunning. He looks exactly like James." I said. Vanessa smiled and nodded. "I didn't want to name him James Jr. So I thought Jacob was good." Vanessa said. I smiled I love their family.
***
Selena's POV
(Three months later)
I'm seven months pregnant, almost officially eight and I can't be more happy. Surprisingly, this pregnancy is my easiest. I don't have much water weight and I only have nine percent body fat, I hope that's ok. Sure, I'm pretty big but I look only about six months pregnant. And the baby's so tiny and heathy, it's amazing. Maybe this won't be my last pregnancy. Plus, Daphne and Nathan turned four and Charlotte's almost nine. And Trent will be seven soon after. Life is great, amazing in fact.
***
Selena's POV
(One month later)
I'm eight months pregnant, four days from being nine. Zedd and I are engaged and so happy together. It's like when I was pregnant with Charlotte. We're that happy. All the kids are amazing and Taylor is seven months pregnant now. They're hoping for an early labor. I can't wait to give birth, I feel three months pregnant, no swollen feet, or especially terrible cravings. Nothing like that. This baby's the easiest pregnancy I've had by far. Even though I'm not rushing birth, we've been doing all the things they recommend. Even the nasty ones. But, I like to think that I'm very chill. I just can't wait to meet this miracle baby. This baby brought me and Zedd back together and I'm so glad for that. The children have told Zedd the names that they suggested but he hasn't told me. As soon as the baby comes, he'll name it. I hope it's something beautiful and perfect. I hope he doesn't find out, but I'm hoping for a girl. I have a sensation that it is. And I pray that I'm right.