Chapter 39

Zedd's POV
I can't believe that one, Selena's pregnant or that two, she won't date me again. I mean, we're having another baby! I also can't believe that the baby will be out sixth. I know I love kids and that's a lot of kids. At least they'll all love each other and have friends for life. Anyway, now I'm staying at a hotel. Polina won't have me and I don't have many other friends besides Stan and I slept with his wife or Calvin and he and Taylor have five kids. I think. Anyways, I'm going to fight for Selena. I can't let her go again. And I'd love to see my kids. I'm pretty sure that Daphne doesn't even know who I am anymore. That's heartbreaking. And Reese cried almost the entire time I was with them. Charlotte and Trent were ok, they've known me for a long time. But Daphne and Reese broke my heart. Nathan was a bit confused but he knows I'm his Dad. Today, I'm going to get Selena back, no matter what.
***
Selena's POV
I chased Daphne around the house, trying to get her in her polka dot dress. "Daphne Erin Gomez-Zaslavski, get over here right now young lady! You will not let me run around." I said firmly. Daphne stopped and smiled ate. "Put on your dress young lady." I said. She nodded and ran to her room. She came back a minute later, fully dressed. I smiled and walked Charlotte, and Trent to the bus stop. The twins held my hands as Trent ran over to his friends. Charlotte looked around, searching for her group. She was about to run over to Avery and Lucy but I spotted someone. She was small, a bit smaller than Charlotte, with curly red hair, pale skin, and big black wire rim glasses. She was wearing a plaid skirt, a white blouse, and a navy blue blazer. She was staring at the ground, a miserable expression on her face. I stopped Charlotte. "Hey Char, who's that girl?" I asked. Charlotte studied the girl for a minute then back at me. "I have no clue." Charlotte said. "You should go talk to her." Charlotte stated at me, her mouth forming an O. "Are you kidding? Mom I need to see my friends." "Charlotte Grace Gomez-Zaslavski! That's not how I raised you! You go and introduce yourself that girl. She looks lonely." I snapped. Charlotte flinched a bit. I feel a tad bit gilts but she was being a drama queen. Charlotte shyly walked over to the girl and the girl looks up. After a little bit, the girl was laughing and so was Charlotte. Charlotte and the girl walked over to Avery, Amanda, Lucy, and Paisley. The girl and the others started laughing and got on the bus. I smiled and walked down the street to the twins day care center. I dropped them off then walked home. And when I walked in the door, Zedd was there.