Chapter 37

Selena's POV
It's been a week since Zedd and I's "get together" and Bryan and I haven't gone on another date since. Turns out, I don't have a lot in common with him. Plus I'm pretty sure he's still in love with his ex. He is still working with our company but he's working at the old recording studio while Taylor, Demi, and I focus more on the new PR agency. Taylor and Demi told me it was only supposed to be a fling anyway. But that was barely a fling, it was barely a day. I feel sad though. I'm almost thirty, I have five kids and I'm divorced. Is that even a thing? Most people at my age are only meeting their true loves and planning a future. I've lived someone's future. And now I'm done. I have like nothing else to do. Besides being a Mom of course. And a divorcee. It's weird, I've been feeling bloated and unfocused. Taylor and Demi are a bit worried about me but I'm totally fine. Well I think. I'm going to the doctor anyway next week. I hope it goes well.
(Next week)
Selena's POV
I sat on the doctor's chair. "Well, everything's a ok and your baby's very healthy. You're due in just about nine months." The doctor said. I went limp. "I'm pregnant?" I demanded. The doctor looked surprised but laughed. "If course you are! You're one week pregnant." He said. I felt faint. I clutched onto the table. "Are you ok Mrs. Gomez?" He chuckled. I nodded. I got into my car and dialed Taylor's number. "Hello?" Taylor asked. "Call...Demi." I said. Taylor mumbled something and Demi came on the line. "Hey." Demi chirped. "I'm pregnant." I said. No one said anything. "Did you sleep with Bryan? On a first date?" Demi demanded. "No! Of course not! It's...Zedd's." I said. "Really? When you came back from a date with your new guy, you had sex with your old one?" Taylor said. "Yup. And now I'm pregnant with his sixth baby." I said. "Holy poop! You need to tell him Sel." Demi said. "I know. I know. But I don't want to." I said. "Well you have to." Taylor said firmly. I nodded. "Well, bye guys." I said and hung up.
(A few days later)
Selena's POV
Zedd sat before me. "I'm pregnant." I said.