Chapter 46

Selena's POV
I just turned four months! Pregnant I mean. I can find out the gender! It weird but I'm already bigger than I ever was before. I hope it's not twins. Sure I love twins but I already have five kids. I'm not looking for seven. And I don't think I'm ready for twins.
Anyway, I going to my OBGYN next week to find out the sex of my last baby. I'm not having any more babies after this one. I don't think I can take care of seven kids. I mean my oldest child is seven. And my youngest is a year old. And I'm already under a lot of stress.

I walked into my office and immediately someone knocked on my door. "Come in!" I called. Tiffany walked in, no more big belly. "Hey Selena. I want to join again." Tiffany said. "Why? You have a kid. You said that you wouldn't sing again." I said. "Well, that was before I heard your song and before I realized how hard it is to have a kid. And Sam's not here." Tiffany rambled. "So, how's being a Mom?" I asked. "Sarge is...well he cries a lot and Sam barely comes home. It's so hard and the nanny I hired always holds Sarge and being a Mom is just too hard." Tiffany complained. "Look, Tiffany being a Mom is really hard especially when your eighteen," I started. "Nineteen. Sarge and I share the same birthday." Tiffany said. I nodded. "It seems like you love your son." I said. Tiffany blushed and nodded. "I love him. He's my mini me." "Of course, he's yours isn't he?" I joked. Tiffany nodded and laughed, then she stopped herself. "Oh my God! I laughed at a terrible Mom joke! What's wrong with me?" Tiffany asked. I laughed. "Welcome to the world of being a Mom." I said and led her to the door. "Well, keep my resume on file. Maybe I'll come back to the music business." Tiffany said and left.