Chapter 13

Selena's POV
I sat in my office with Bryan. He was telling me how sorry he was about Tiffany. "I didn't know she was a stuck-up prissy girl, all I saw was talent. Pure uncut talent." Bryan said. I nodded. "She's going to bring us in a lot of money and business. Even if she is a little baby." I said. "Hopefully she won't leave us for a more popular agency." I said. Bryan nodded. "So, you said you had a new star." I said. "Yes, Kelly Marks, she can be the next Janis Joplin." Bryan said. I nodded. "And she's not a diva." Bryan said. "Good. I still have to book Tiffany as an opening act for a tour. I have no leads and I the due date is tomorrow." I said. "What about Kylie? She's going on tour." Bryan suggested. "Kylie.....Kylie Jenner? Kylizzle?" I asked. He nodded. "That could work. She needs a tour anyway. With seven songs and four that we're working on." I thought aloud. Bryan nodded. "If you weren't a client, I'd hire you." I joked. He laughed. "Maybe one day you will." He said. I nodded. I dialed Kylie's number. "Kylie, I was wondering that maybe you would consider going on tour with a new artist we signed. You'd be the main act though." I said. "Ok, for how long?" Kylie asked. "About two months." I replied. "Ok, when does it start?" Kylie asked. "Next month." I said. "Ok, I'll do it." She said. "Ok, the tour bus will pick you and Tiffany up and bring you to wherever your performing." I said. She agreed and I hung up. "So, when's Tiffany coming in next?" Bryan asked. "Tomorrow, and she wants me to be the sole person she records with." I sighed. Bryan nodded. "And you're having a boy, right?" Bryan asked. I nodded. "My girls are picking the name." I said. He nodded. "Cool. How 'bout Bryan?" He asked. I shook my head. "Maybe."