Chapter 30

^^AN: should I do a third book? Please comment.^^
Selena's POV
I drove up in Polina's driveway to find a crying Zedd. I got out of the car. "Where the hell are my kids?" I snapped. "Polina took them to your house." Zedd said. "Dammit!" I yelled and walked back to my car. "Wait!" Zedd called and ran up to me. He cupped his hands around my face and kissed me. It was a long, passionate, deep kiss that left my mouth tingling after he released. "I still love you Selena. Maybe we can work stuff out." He whispered. I backed away. "I won't risk you cheating on me again. It's put a strain on our relationship and our family. I can't do that to my kids again." I said. "I tonight we would be in love forever. Have a million kids and live happily ever after." Zedd said. "The hardest thing about this Zedd is...I still love you. And you cheated on me. I love you Zedd! But not everything is always happily ever after. You'd know that." I told him and walked back to my car. Once I strapped myself in I drove a block away and parked. It started raining. Perfect timing. I began to cry. Why is this so complicated? You'd think a girl would just break up with guy and they'd be over. But not now. I've known/been in love with Zedd for almost seven years! I can't just let that go. Plus, we have five kids! Five!! And they will always be his no matter who I date. They will always remind me of the life I loved...the life I lived...the life I had. But now things are different. I can't just automatically forgive him! Then he'd think he could do it all he wants and he'd still have me. But it doesn't mean I don't love or want to be with him. In my mind, Zedd and I have a million kids, great grandkids, and are still madly in love. We can still surprise each other and go on romantic dates. But that's all over and I need to remember that.