Chapter 24

Selena's POV
It was midnight. I threw all of Zedd stuff out the window. I even locked the door. I heard someone trying to open the door. The douchebag's home. "Selena! Let me in!" He whisper shouted. I didn't reply. "Selena!" He shouted. I ran to the door and opened it. "Don't f**king wake the kids!" I snapped. He was taken aback. "What's wrong?" He asked. "F**k you Zedd Zaslavski. We're through!" I yelled and threw my wedding ring at him. I locked the door. I slid down to the ground and burst into tears. Why would he cheat on me? How? With who? I thought we were doing ok! We were going to go on a romantic vacation soon. And he just threw over a decade away. An entire decade of love! A decade of which involved five kids! And he just doesn't give a rat's ass. I thought he loved me I thought we were going to be together until death. I guess he doesn't love me at all.
***
Zedd's POV
I swear it's not what you think. Well, not really. Let me start from the beginning. I was at the club, as usual. Then I saw Noelle. She was grinding with some tall, muscular Italian guy. I passed the DJ'ing reins onto some newbie. I walked over to her. She stopped dancing with the guy. She was obviously drunk. "Heeeey Zedd-y! Wass up?" She slurred. I was surprised. "Where are your friends?" I shouted over the music. She turned back to the tall Italian and they started making out. Like tongue kissing. "Noelle! Where are your friends?" I shouted. She turned back. "IDK! Like I care!" She yelled back and they continued grinding. I pulled her off him. "What are you doing Zedd?" She giggled. "Give me my skank you bozo!" The Italian yelled. "She's not a skank and she's not yours! She's married to my friend!" I yelled back as I dragged Noelle away. Once we got to the bathroom, she started throwing up. After three minutes, she stopped. "This isn't Stan's club Noelle. What are you doing here?" I asked. "Where else will I get laid?" She asked as she started putting on more eyeliner. "At home!" I exclaimed. She laughed. "With all of Stan's sluts hanging around? No thanks. He knows what I'm doing Zedd so butt out." Noelle told me. "Then why are you married?" I demanded. "At first we loved each other but then we started cheating on each other and we don't want to make this more public than it already is. We just need an extra thrill. It's totally normal." Noelle told me as she now started applying lipstick. "It's not normal Noelle! If you two can't not cheat why are you even together?" I asked. "Because, we'd rather love each other and cheat then to hate each other and be together." Noelle said. She started to walk away but I stopped her. "You can't go out there and hook up with some stranger. What is he's dangerous?" I said. "Fine, then I won't hook up with a stranger." She said and started kissing me. After a bit I got into it. I put her on the sink and I stood in between her legs. It was getting hot. Then I remembered Selena. I ran out and drove off. I must've left my phone because Selena called and Noelle answered. How the hell am I going to get out of this?