Chapter 34

Selena's POV
It's weird having a maybe boyfriend and a husband at the same time. You like them both but one sort of stands out. You had five kids with one and have worked with the other for a year, almost two. You'd obviously pick the guy in which you had five kids with but I'm in the middle. On one side you obviously have the five kids but on the other side you have a nice southern guy that's charming with good looks and he likes you for you. Now is it easy? For me, not so much. I have so much history with Zedd and I don't just want a fling with Bryan. If we end up together I'm expecting marriage, maybe kids and growing old together not six weeks together in which we find out we have nothing in common and its going to suck to go to work together on Monday. Talk about difficult it's sort of like the old tale of career or romance. Which do you choose? The only difference between the two are the kids and well I've known Zedd for almost a decade. Like right now I'm at the office with Demi and Taylor. We're looking over contracts for twenty new artists who want to sign with us. Not just the recording studio, but our PR team as well. The only thing is one, it's harder to pump up new comers careers is because nobody knows them or fangirls over them or has and fan clubs dedicated to them. We have to get them big. And trust me, it takes a lot of time and energy to make someone famous. "Bristol Mince and Bratt Forges don't have what we're looking for." Taylor said. "Neither do Yolanda Ku or Vector Sweden." I added. "None of these people have actual talent. Sure they can decently sing but they aren't stand out, packing arenas good." Demi said. We nodded. "I had my songs, Demi you had your voice and Selena, you had your amazing body and looks." Taylor said. I laughed. "I have no figure after five kids. I'm ruined." They laughed and it took forever to finish all that damn paperwork.
Authors Note: I'm so sorry that this chapter sucked. I've been really busy. Sorry!
-emmalily45