Chapter 38

Selena's POV
"I'm pregnant." I said. Zedd sat there, looking confused. "What do you...oh. Oh my God! We're pregnant!" Zedd exclaimed. "Zedd, I didn't know if I want to date you again." I said. Zedd's expression melted and he frowned. "What do you mean? That's my baby in there!" Zedd defended. "Our baby Zedd, and I still haven't forgiven you. Y-You broke my heart." I sobbed. Tears formed in Zedd's eyes. "So, I can't be apart of my baby's life?" He demanded. "Just...not now. Not when there's so much tension in our lives. Ok?" I said. A single tear slipped out of his eye. "But I love you Selena. And I'm an idiot for ever letting you go. Can't you forgive me? This one time." Zedd pleaded. "You should've asked me that two times ago." I said and slammed the door on his face. I shrunk to the ground and started bawling. Pregnant with my ex's baby? And one that's so close to my heart? I just want to forgive him and start all over but I can't. He'll think that he can do anything and I'll always take him back. But the thing is, I want him. I want him to see the kids and be apart of their lives. Speaking of kids, my stomach turned and I covered my mouth. I made it just in time and threw up in the toilet. I sure could use Zedd now.

Authors Note:
Sorry this chapter was really short but I couldn't think of anything else to write about. Please vote and give me suggestions for things that should happen like if it's a boy or a girl or what the name should be in the comments. Thanks so much for reading!!!!
-emmalily45