Chapter 2

Charlotte's POV
I woke up the next morning dreading my future school day. I have Gym and Art and the teachers both suck. I managed to get up and I went to Trent's room. I knocked. "Come on Trent, we'll be late for school!" I exclaimed. I knocked on the door louder. He finally answered. "Fine Char, I'm coming." He grumbled. I ran downstairs, Trent at my feet. My Mom and Dad were in the kitchen, talking. "Hello Char, Trent." Mom said. "Hi Mom, what's for breakfast?" I asked, sitting at the counter. "Cereal, fruit, and milk." Mom told me. I nodded. "I can replace the milk with juice?" I asked. "Sorry honey, I gave you juice for lunch." Mom said. I sighed and turned on the TV. Trent came and rubbed his eyes. "Hey sport." Dad said to Trent before messing up his hair. Trent laughed and rubbed Dad's hair. Mom laughed. She looked at the clock. "Guys, you're going to miss the bus, it leaves in ten minutes and you're not even dressed. Hurry up!" Mom said frantically. "I'll drive them." Dad waved Mom off. "You will drive our four kids to school by eight fifteen." Mom asked. I looked at the clock, it's seven fifty. Dad frowned. "Maybe I'll just drive the twins." He said. Mom rolled her eyes. "Zedd, if you drive two of them, you have to drive the rest of them." Mom told him. He playfully rolled his eyes. I giggled. "Finish your breakfast, change and run to the bus stop." Mom told us. I nodded and quickly stuffed my cheeks with food. I ran upstairs and changed into a purple top and black leggings. "You have Gym today Char!" Mom called from downstairs. I nodded and stuffed gym clothes into a bag. I met Trent at the door and he handed me my lunch. "Five minutes!" Mom yelled. "Lets go." I told Trent. He nodded. We sped off, almost trampling a dog walker. We just got to the bus right before its door closed. I got on the bus, panting. I sat in the fifth row from the back with Ivy Klark, my best friend in the world. She grinned. "Late?" She asked. I nodded. "I almost was too, because of Scout." Ivy pointed to her five year old brother. "He didn't get out of the house until three minutes before the bus. On the next stop, our other best friends, Lillian McKing and Deborah Bobbin. Deborah and Lillian were extremely best friends. They did everything together, they even go to the dentist together. Deborah sat down, her brown bob bouncing up a little. Lillian's black ponytail whipped around a little bit as she sat down. "So, we have Mr. Donovan today." I pointed out. Deborah groaned. "I hate him. He totally has it out for me." Lillian nodded. "Of course he does, because Hallie Jacobs hates us. He worships the ground she walks on." Lillian said. We nodded. Hallie Jacobs is by far the most popular girl in the first grade. She has her best friends, all excelling at something, I'll list them off.
Amy Lovelock - drama fanatic
Julie Carson- sports girl
Victoria Bellman- academic genius
Blanche Corset- music prodigy
Taylor Mark- fashionista/shopaholic
Lola Rodriguez- makeup guru
Together they form The Clique. I hope today's my day.