(XLVII)

🎧 Boca ★ Dreamcatcher

Seungmin and Hyeongjun arrived at school, the former realised that he still hadn't explained what he said earlier.
Now obviously, there was no straight explanation now.

"About yesterday, when I called you hot, it wasn't in the 'I want to bang you' way rather the 'you're really attractive' way." Seungmin tried explaining, they greeted Gunil who just arrived. He was holding hands with Jungsu, obviously.

Jungsu and Seungmin looked at each other for a couple of seconds. They didn't say anything at all to each other, so eventually they stopped eye contact.

Gunil and Jungsu walked away from them when noticing that things were gonna get better by force. It was mostly the elder that forced him to leave.

The younger boy was approached by a girl, based on the expression on her face she seemed quite friendly. Gunil still stayed wary of her. He didn't want anything to happen to his boyfriend whom he loved dearly.

Seungmin and Hyeongjun returned to their conversation, but they still looked at the couple a few metres away from them.

"You two should break up, I mean- two boys together?" She said, her tone sounded innocent enough so that people passing by wouldn't think it was anything hateful.

Seungmin looked on the ground for a couple of seconds, his hand brushed against the granite floor. He got a few scratches due to the roughness of the rocks. In his mind it would all be worth it, every single cut.

He grabbed Hyeongjun by the hand, he slowly pulled him behind the girl. He knew what he was doing was probably not the smartest idea, but he was taken over by emotion, a need to protect his best friend. Despite their refusal to talk to each other, they both still each considered themselves best friends.

He threw one of the bigger rocks he picked at her back. He was aiming for her hoodie, which was exactly where it landed.

"Dude, get a life!" He shoved her out of the way and dropped the rocks on the ground. Jungsu watched him, staring in awe. Gunil and Hyeongjun were both glad that their friendship pause was finally over. Hopefully. That's what they thought would happen.

"I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure I saw your boyfriend making out with one of the cheerleaders, before telling them to break up, I'd check up on your relationship first" The girl furrowed her brows. What Seungmin was saying wasn't wrong at all. When passing down one of the empty classrooms he noticed it, not that it was something he'd go out of his way to see. He wanted to get that image out of his head actually.

She didn't say a word after that, she simply walked away, in search of her boyfriend. Jungsu looked at him for a good ten seconds before embracing him.

"I'm so glad we're done with the silent treatment" He said, Jiseok and Jooyeon who went over to talk to the eldest of the group immediately turned away once they saw Seungmin there. They wanted to talk to him, but based on how he reacted the other day, they knew that talking to him was off the table.

"Hopefully you, Jiseok and Jooyeon will be friendly once again soon" Gunil said, Seungmin simply shrugged. He knew it most definitely wouldn't be any time soon. But he knew that at least one day it would happen.

-----

-Jude out!

13.07.24