CHAPTER TWO: WHO LEFT THAT THERE?

Daniel Ugo is a foreign transfer student at Iruka High School, in Tokyo, Japan. He is 6'1'', very athletic, average in academics, has caramel skin, and has been enjoying his stay in the school so far. Why wouldn't he? He's an 'Otaku' that's overly excited to be in the land where it all began. His father had moved from the States to Japan on a four-year contract, which meant he could finish his sophomore to senior year (Grade 10 - Grade 12).

Now Daniel was in Iruka High and things were going to be different this time. Since he was known for his goal-poaching skills in school it wasn't a stretch for him to be popular. He went to the female volleyball practice and was seen talking to a female junior (11th grade) at the bleachers. She was in her uniform which consisted of a small brown crop top shirt that exposed her abs and brown sports shorts that revealed her thick long legs. Some of Daniel's classmates who were sophomores saw this and told themselves that they would laugh at him after he got rejected again but buy him his favourite ramen for having the guts to go for someone in a higher grade.

Then Daniel was seen kissing her in the shades of the bleachers. NANI! Was what his classmates thought mutually as they saw the scene unfold before their very eyes!

"He... He betrayed us!" Izumi proclaimed.

"I thought we would all remain single together." Suzu added.

"I can't believe I invited him to play games at my house." Ryu said in defeat.

"Let's blow this matter in class." Tobi exclaimed.

His classmates complained in unison but at the same time, they were happy for him. If he wins, this means the collective group of Otaku won't be seen as weird any more. They decided to keep this to themselves until they met Daniel.

"Daniel-sama, teach this lowly worm your ways." Ryu said smiling.

"I am not worthy, but please accept my congratulations!" Suzu said happily as he slapped his back.

Daniel left bleachers and a blushing girl behind as he walked to the field and was harassed by his classmates. Apparently, they saw what had transpired and were in awe. He smiled at their teasing and left with them to their famous ramen spot.

Daniel and his classmates celebrated his 'conquest' at the ramen shop they frequented.

"So you mean you guys have been seeing each other for a week now?" Tobi asked.

"Allow this peasant to call you brother. You are my brother indeed Daniel-Sama! You also like thighs too." Ryu added.

"Anya Senpai is actually the best in the female volleyball team. The way she takes care of her body, her long black hair, her melons that exude grace with each bounce, her pale milky skin, her stern gaze at the losers that gawk at her, Daniel-sempai, I HATE YOUR BASTARD LUCK!" Izumi proclaimed passionately.

Daniel slapped the back of Izumi's head. Maybe this slap will set him back to factory settings like his dad did a year ago. If it were that simple Izumi would be successful with girls too. His firm belief in total submission to the opposite sex didn't sit right with Daniel and the group but they were used to it. They believe one day, they will bring him to the light soon.