CHAPTER ELEVEN: GFG.

Two weeks later, the newly weighted items were transported from the jewellery subsidiaries to the Tsukiyama estate. A white truck drove in past the gates and circled a water fountain before coming to a stop in front of the main mansion.

"Thank you very much for your services," Mairo said to the driver as he collected the last boxed items. The driver nodded slightly and drove off.

'I needed the help of other servants on duty to move this to Shuu's new training room. These things he asks for just keep getting heavier and heavier.' Mairo complained internally as he dropped the last box in a small building.

The sun was out, and without any clouds in the sky to reduce its intensity, Mairo had worked up a sweat helping to move Shuu's items to a small building recently made for Shuu. The interior looked like an open warehouse with only one giant steel garage door that had the width of sedan cars.

Matsumae walked into the open building with her gym outfit on, intending to surprise Shuu and join him in his training. She put on floral deodorant and recently stopped cutting her hair short with the intention of letting it grow.

"Mairo-san, have you seen Shuu-sama?" Matsumae asked as she looked around, trying to scan the area with her senses. The interior looked like a hall with boxes in a corner.

"Matsumae-san, do you intend to help the young master? Anyway, I haven't seen him since he left his room this morning. I thought you were assigned to him today?" Mairo asked, in awe of Matsumae's dedication to serving their young master.

'Does she want to get even stronger than before? I better not slack off, or even Aliza and Yuuma might leave me in the dust.' Mairo thought, shaking his head in pure admiration and determination.

"No, I wasn't assigned to Shuu-sama today. I'll ask Kanae then. Keep up the good work," Matsumae said and turned to leave.

'She is even encouraging me at this moment not to give up. Matsumae-san just wait! And I'll catch up! No, I'll even surpass you!' Mairo thought, feeling pumped.

Tsukiyama Shuu, on the other hand, disembarked from a private jet in an aerodome in Germany. A chauffeur ushered him to an obsidian black Mercedes car parked a few meters in front of the jet. The chauffeur in question was Yuuma.

"I am surprised that you are still alive here and not in someone's experiment lab by now," Shuu commented as he entered the vehicle.

Shuu was trying to hide his giddiness about flying in a private jet and experiencing the comforts and luxury it provided. This was something he had only seen in videos back in his home world. He was so excited that he told the pilot to relax and not rush the flight. He wasn't a picture person, but he took a lot of pictures indeed.

'Ah, only if I can send these pictures to my laptop back at home. My friends wouldn't believe if I showed them, especially the fact that I am Tsukiyama Shuu.' Shuu thought with a smile on his face.

"I see you enjoyed your flight, sir," Yuuma commented while he closed the back seat door of the Benz.