CHAPTER NINE: S RANK? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Shuu woke up on the third day feeling rejuvenated and light as he walked to the mirror.

'Woah, am I taller?' Shuu said as he looked in the mirror. His cells worked overtime to restore him to his new peak form. That was not the only change in his body as he noticed he had gained more mass and his body was looking chiselled.

'Damn, I feel lighter again. This is incredible; Rc cells and a ghoul's regeneration are really something special. What a bodybuilder would achieve in six months or a track athlete would train so hard in six months or in a year to increase their output can be achieved in a month if they have a high amount of Rc cells like ghouls.' Shuu looked at his arm in shock. He could quickly swing it, and it was as if nothing weighed him down.

Normally, most ghouls are complacent and ignore training themselves to increase their Rc cells, physicality, and their kagune output/mastery, but instead rely on feeding on human flesh or cannibalism, which is another method to increase one's Rc level and get stronger, also known as the easy and effective way to attain strength as long as the ghoul isn't killed in the process.

Shuu quickly summoned his system.

A black-bordered window with gold outlines appeared before his torso.

Title: Heir of Tsukiyama family, Captain of Iruka High Football team.

Race: Ghoul, (Human).

RC level: 4646.

Kagune type: Koukaku.

Kagune skill: Stab (39%), temporary shield (45%), temporary sword (38%),

Mana: Nil.

Divine Energy: Nil.

Chaos Energy: Nil.

Creation Energy: Currently limited to system creation.

Traits: Creation (15%), Assimilation (1%), Adaptability (69-73%^), Endurance (42-44%^), Stamina (45-48%^), Durability (5-26%*), Strength (20-24.3%^), Agility [Including reaction speed, reflexes, running speed, and movement.](22-25%^), Basic Regeneration (45-67%^) Basic charm (85%)*.

'This is amazing; only my durability, endurance, stamina and possibly basic regeneration are higher than that of a ghoul in the peak of the S rank. I am at the peak of S rank at only sixteen! Soon I'll catch up to the ghouls known as 'Devil Ape' and 'Black Dog'.' Shuu thought with excitement as he released a pressure unknown to him around his room.

Twenty seconds later, Shuu could sense three ghouls rushing to his door. His door was busted open as Matsumae, Mairo, and Kanae came rushing in as their ghoul's eyes (Kakugan) were activated. They stopped in their tracks when they felt where that pressure was coming from. The pressure Shuu released was bearable but strange since the 'Shuu' the group knew wasn't at that level yet. But they had to acknowledge that their young master was now an S-class/S rank ghoul. They immediately knelt.