CHAPTER FIVE: RANKING.

A week passed and Shuu didn't attempt his 190-mile marathon again, for now. He continued with his normal indoor exercises. He decided to check his stats for detailed figures on any improvement he has made so far.

Title: Heir of Tsukiyama family, Captain of Iruka High Football team.

Race: Ghoul, (Human).

RC level: 2800.

Kagune type: Koukaku.

Kagune skill: Stab (20%), temporary shield (20%), temporary sword (20%),

Mana: nil.

Divine Energy: nil.

Chaos Energy: nil.

Creation Energy: Currently limited to system creation.

Traits: Creation (15%), Assimilation (1%), Adaptability (40-55 %^), Endurance (20-35 %^), Stamina (25-39 %^). Durability (9-%^), Strength (6-11 %^), Agility [Including reaction speed, reflexes, running speed, and movement.](5-15%^), Regeneration (3-7 %^) Basic charm (85%)*.

Shuu had studied his classmates, especially the ones that indulge themselves fully in sports, and compared them with professionals at the peak of the various sports they played and came up with a rough stat book of the humans in the Tokyo ghoul world.

These were the stats of a peak professional athlete;

Durability (3.9%) Strength (3.8%) Agility (4.0%) Endurance (3.8%) Stamina (3.9%).

He also remembered how strong the ghoul investigators were in the CCG. The CCG is an organization created to counter and defend humans against ghouls. It is not a stretch to call them (CCG investigators) superhuman at all. They fought with creatures that were faster, stronger, and worst of all they could come back to their peak form from most casual to serious injuries fully healed! They had tech on their side but their most cherished treasure was their knowledge of these creatures called ghouls which was passed down, improved, and worked on amongst investigators and in the academy of course.

With that in mind, Shuu also remembered some fearsome ghouls that could claim a large part (ward) of Japan for themselves. Ghouls existed everywhere in the world and each country had their method of approach to dealing with them. The Germans were known to be brutal and would use any means necessary to eradicate their ghouls. The United States was known for developing high-level anti-ghoul tech to help the investigators invoke the fear of God into their ghouls as well as capturing and using high-rated ghouls in combat and research.

The Japanese Ghouls, however, were built to threaten entire sovereignties. Other world powers would love to help Japan and reap some profits, but even with their methods and techniques, they'd still want to avoid losing well-trained personnel and worst of all their secrets and technology to the Japanese Ghouls. Most world powers had given Japan fifteen years before the ghouls took over completely.