CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: LEE AND MIRUMO.

LEE AND MIRUMO.

In less than an hour Pilot Changee found a private airfield that they had been cleared to land on. The jet pierced the clouds in the azure sky as it began its descent.

"Look all the mountains." Shuu said out loud while through his window.

'I wonder if those mountains house old hermits or something.' Shuu thought. Pilot Changge landed the Jet safely and in good condition this time, he had been praying and crossing his fingers in hopes that no ghoul would come and bruise the beautiful jet he had painstakingly taken care of and maintained.

The jet landed safely and was greeted by an employee of the Tsukiyama family in one of their branch offices in China.

"Good day young master! I am Lee Zhiang. But call me Lee." Lee greeted Shuu as soon as he came out of the jet and he was bathed in the sunlight that rises from this part of the world. Changee soon followed after but waved Lee off and went somewhere else.

"This way sir, let me help you with your things." Lee said eased two suitcases out of Shuu's hands but couldn't move when he noticed that one of the suitcases wouldn't budge no matter how he struggled with it. That suitcase in question contained the weighted bracelets Shuu would later use.

Shuu simply smiled and took one of the suitcases from Lee's hand and moved towards Lee's car. Lee just chalked it up as a suitcase with a faulty wheel that the owner knew how to handle and made for the car as well. After Lee put the suitcase he was carrying in the boot of the car Shuu did the same only this time the car's centre of gravity was lowered. Lee didn't question that as well but waited till they entered the car.

"Ah, young master there are some fine attractions my city has to offer, only if you could eat human food I would have brought you to so many-I mean that doesn't matter we also have beautiful mountain ranges, valleys, streams, there's even a powerful ginseng the locals believe could make a ghoul change their palette to that of humans. Beautiful universities like this one we are passing with beautiful girls and-" Lee droned on but was also trying to be careful in his speech so as not to offend Shuu. He is a human who has worked with Mirumo for years and understands ghouls to an extent of tolerance.

"Unfortunately those would have to wait. I am looking for this." Shuu said as he passed him a note he just scribbled an address on. He couldn't hand him the scroll that contained more than just the address he was looking for. Lee looked at it and almost pumped his brakes.

"Sir, that place has been banned by the government as a site that has nuclear waste. Nobody goes there sir apart from some young crazy conspiracists that usually don't make it back alive." Lee said coldly.

"I didn't come on holiday anyway, take me there or I'll go there myself." Shuu said.

"Sir, it would take us at least one week of constant driving to get there. And what do you intend to do when you get there? Do you know the government watches those who attempt to reach the borders of that place? Someone like you should avoid attention to yourself for your sake and your family's as well." Lee said as he looked back at Shuu with concern.

'Where does Mirumo find loyal people to work for him? I bet this man is only concerned about me thanks to whatever Mirumo has done for him in the past, that man has a talent for people. But he is right, if that is the case then...' Shuu thought with his hand on his chin.

"When we are at least a hundred metres from the location just drop me and leave then." Shuu said.

"Okay, are you with your phone and power banks in case you need to call me for any emergency or food?" Lee asked as he let out a sigh seeing that the boy wouldn't listen to reason and put his eyes back on the road.