CHAPTER FOURTEEN: VERY FAST AND VERY FURIOUS 1.

Yuuma drove along the path that leads to the auction house. He parked in an empty lot and he and young master changed in the car.

Yuuma bought a black suede turtle neck, some dark shades, two black skull caps, and two pairs of black trousers. The duo picked their outfits and changed in silence.

"You are sure this road eventually leads to the auction house?" Shuu couldn't help but ask. They could have missed their mark for all he knows.

"You underestimate the Tsukiyama family information network. In fact, one of the reasons I got caught and issued a capture warrant was because I bought my info at one of our brokers here. Our broker receives info but hardly gets customers to buy from her, that's why the Arrowhead mercenary faction thought that I was an employee of the Tsukiyama branch and wanted to capture me for ransom money." Yuuma explained as Shuu moved to the front seat to join the stakeout watch.

"So what you're saying is we don't have a solid foothold here in Germany? That's why we could be disrespected so openly." Shuu said with furrowed eyebrows.

'Just wait for me, when I reach the peak of the SS rank I'll pay a visit.' Shuu thought to himself.

''So will we be able to spot our targets?" Shuu asked. After they changed their clothes, Yuuma turned the car around in such a way that if they spot the vehicle they are looking for, they would be able to enter the main roads easily. Yuuma then switched off the car and turned to answer Shuu.

"The auction house here usually moves with white trucks passing off as mattress companies and are escorted by their ghouls or hired ghouls in this case." Yuuma replied.

"Once again, I hope our pilot is inside the cockpit and ready." Shuu asked.

"I'll call him again to confirm." Yuuma said as he pulled out his phone to call the pilot.

Two hours had passed and not a single vehicle matching Yuuma's description passed their sight. Shuu took a last sip from the coffee Yuuma had ordered for the both of them thirty minutes earlier.

Suddenly cars were giving way for what seemed to be some white trucks maneuvering the roads carelessly.

"Start the engine, we will go ahead of them since we know the destination." Shuu ordered.

Yuuma wasted no time in getting the car on the road. He drove ahead as he waited for Shuu's next instruction.

"Full speed ahead we need to create the perfect situation for ourselves now that we are sure of their route." Shuu said as adrenaline built up, his heart rate went up, and his eyes widened in excitement. He tried to breathe in and out to look composed in front of his retainer but that wasn't working.

This is the first time he is doing something like this in his sixteen years of existence. He then took five deep breaths to get himself calm and execute his plan.

"Stop here and park outside the road but in a way, we can leave immediately. Here is fine enough." Shuu said while looking outside through his window.

'Shuu-sama wouldn't need to go through all of this if I was competent enough. I swear it will not be like this again.' Yuuma thought as he clutched the steering wheel tightly and found a spot to park.

Two White vans escorted by a black car were just two minutes from where Shuu and Yuuma laid in ambush. It was a two-lane road with no barricades on either side, surrounded by lush vegetation. The lush green grasses provided ample cover for the duo with their height. Shuu did twenty quick push-ups and exited his cover with two objects in his hands.