CHATER THIRTY-ONE BENTO.

BENTO.

Two weeks since Shuu's departure.

"Oi! Don't forget your bag orange hair!" Yuuma yelled from the kitchen.

"And your lunch! Hide-kun!" Aliza said in a hurry. She had already taken a liking to Hide and started to see him as her younger brother.

"Alright, Aliza-Oneesan!" Hide said cheerfully, packed his lunch in his bag, and entered a luxurious car.

"Remember to show restraint in school. You are basically a superhuman compared to your peers. I don't want to hear any reports of you breaking Olympic records in any of the sports you play is that understood!" Matsumae admonished Hide while Hide nodded his head with a sheepish smile.

"It is fine, he has his weighted bracelets on." Mairo added as he walked up to the car Hide entered.

"Isn't this a little too much? I mean the expensive car dropping me at school is already bringing unwanted attention to me and now these expensive-looking bracelets. My bullies are now becoming my friends with each passing day and my teachers are even nicer to me than before! I hope Shuu didn't threaten anyone?" Hide complained but made everyone around him flick their tongues in pain because they were ordered not to enforce any act of discipline on the boy. They acted like that because he addressed their young master so casually.

Mairo quickly stepped in before Matsumae lost her cool.

"Your means of transportation is of course important and mandatory, your weighted bracelets are in fact expensive not expensive looking. And SHUU-SAMA doesn't need to belittle himself in threatening mere teachers to know how to behave. Off you go." Mairo concluded and tapped the top of the car as the driver started the engine and drove out of the estate.

"That boy!" Matsumae almost popped a vein when she remembered Hide's careless convo earlier.

"Hey! It is alright why don't we spar a little to take our minds off things." Mairo suggested. Matsumae smiled at that suggestion and followed Mairo to Shuu's gym.

Hide soon arrived at school and walked out of the sleek-looking car that had just stopped in front of the gate. Hide immediately got out of the car before the driver came out to open the door again like last time. He didn't hear the end of it when the physical education teacher at the gate saw that and lectured him on humility and responsibility. Hide wanted to argue that he could get the door just fine on his own but sat through it all.

"Oh, glad to see you are taking my advice Hide." A man of average height and decent build in a black tracksuit said as he saw Hide hurry inside. Hide smiled with his eyes closed and rushed in.

'I still can't believe it though even though I am seeing it.' Hide thought. He could almost see trails of different scents belonging to different people but it was very faint and easily transparent. He picked up Kaneki's trail and followed it to a playground with swings where Kaneki sat alone and was reading a book.

"Oi!" Hide yelled as he ran up to Kaneki.

Kaneki Ken who was engrossed in a book earlier and shut off the surrounding sounds and noise looked u from his book.

'Of course, it's only him that can break my concentration.' Ken thought as he smiled warmly at the thought.

"Hide-kun you shouldn't be shouting so early in the morning before assembly." Kaaneki got u from his swing and walked to greet his friend.