CHAPTER THREE: EAT!

"You like what you see?" Daniel asked teasingly as he stopped his exercise and headed for the bathroom.

"....Umm... I... Shuu-sama?" Matsumae asked. She had been so frozen in time that she didn't realize that her young master had already left to have a shower.

"Shuu-sama must feel defiled and disappointed in me! I'll have to make it up to him somehow. But how can I show my face in front of him again?" She worried.

Daniel was in the bathroom with the cold shower on, but he could still hear her perfectly as if she was just near him. He never intended for that to happen anyway. By the time he got out with his towel wrapped around the lower half of his body, he found his supposed 'father' on a chair waiting for him. He dried himself and wore an expensive-looking bathrobe.

"Good morning father." Daniel greeted Mirumo Tsukiyama.

Mirumo Tsukiyama is a man who looked young for someone supposedly in his fifties, with a well-groomed mustache, a well-tailored suit, and a small circular framed pair of glasses. He sat cross-legged and looked at his son for a while, stood up, and hugged him.

"I thought you would never wake up from that coma. It's quite hard for someone of our species to even fall into a coma, I missed you Shuu-kun!" Mirumo said as tears poured down his eyes and down to the shoulders of his son.

"How silly of me, here, have this handkerchief to wipe that from your shoulder. You just had a shower after all." Mirumo said as he stopped hugging his son and extended a piece of cloth from his suit to his son.

"It's fine." Daniel said as he moved forward and hugged his dad.

"You won't have to worry about a single thing again now that I am around." Daniel assured him.

Matsumae was watching this scene from the door and welled up in tears but quickly cleaned her tears.

"Chief, I'll be going to school now. I'll let Aliza-san attend to Shuu-sama." Matsumae informed Mirumo and bowed.

"Nonsense, I practically own the school. Phone in the director and have him close school for today. I am sure the students would be happy to have a day off. Today we celebrate Shuu's recovery." Mirumo proclaimed.

Daniel just smiled sheepishly and scratched his head.

'Whoa! Does this mean I would eat...Flesh? Yare-yare.' Daniel thought with a grim expression as he prepared himself for the feast in the dining room.

He opened the door leading to the hallway and was greeted by Kanae Von Rosewald.

"Greetings, Shuu-sama! Congratulations on your recovery." Kanae said with a bow.

"Hmm, you are here. Please do take care of me." Daniel said with a warm smile as he patted her head a little.

That action led to Kanae's face getting red. Daniel saw this and just headed for the general dining room. The room was lit with numerous chandeliers and expensive lighting. Before him was a long rectangular console table. At the head of the table was Mirumo who had nothing but love in his expression. Aliza, Yumma, Mairo, and Matsumae were present but stood in attendance before the table.

"Father if I may, can they sit at the table with us?" Daniel asked as he sat opposite his father.

"Shuu-sama I can never disrespect you like this. This occasion was made for you. I would be comfortable and happy serving you to boost your recovery." Mairo said.

"I am thankful for your thoughts, but please don't mind me." Matsumae joined in.

"Of course Shuu, and please sit here beside me." Mirumo ignored their remarks and gestured towards an empty sit near him.