(LII)

🎧 Amnesia ★ Boynextdoor

Mai arrived, looking beautiful like always. Her hair was a bit damp, but she had a few snowflakes on the top of her head, a very small one on her eyelashes. She was wearing a simple red and black outfit, but it fit her very well. Her hair was in a simple ponytail. Her cute smile was the part of her that stood out the most. Hyeongjun greeted her with a worried smile. She noticed that but didn't say anything about it, she realised that he must've had something on his mind.

She greeted him again and sat next to him. Mai looked at Seungmin for a couple of seconds, she hadn't fully recognised who it was. She finally remembered that he was the boy Hyeongjun never stopped talking about. In a way it was quite cute, that he cared so much about his friend.

"Uh- can he stay here? Or should he leave?" Hyeongjun asked, looking first at Seungmin, then at his girlfriend. She said she didn't mind him being there, and waited for Hyeongjun to tell her what was wrong. It didn't take an Einstein to realise that he was doing great.

He took a deep breath, he was about to break someone's heart. He would always hate himself for it. But he had to do it, to end this chapter of his life, that he thought would be one he would be in for his entire life. He now had to move on, he no longer had any doubts about him being heterosexual.

"I guess I'll just not sugarcoat it," He said looking at the floor. Mai noticed the two holding hands, she was starting to make some assumptions, but she didn't want it to be true. "I'm, well.. gay" The words hit her like a bullet. She paused for a couple of seconds and looked around. She but the tip of her tongue to stop her from crying, she wasn't someone who would usually be able to show her emotions.

"It was obvious, why am I acting surprised?" She let her inner thoughts come out, she didn't think she'd say it out loud, so admittedly, she was kind of surprised. Hyeongjun furrowed his brows, he didn't understand how it was obvious.

"M-maybe you want to hide your sexuality with me, I'll be alright if you do." She stuttered out, those were the words he was hoping to hear. He didn't show any emotion yet though, he didn't want to make her feel bad.

"Thank you." He whispered out, he looked at Seungmin and smiled back when seeing his warm and reassuring smile. He really liked his smile, he thought it was cute.

She covered her face with her hands for a short while before abruptly standing up. She was holding onto her off white (a/n: not the brand, just the colour) tote bag, slightly sniffling. She looked Hyeongjun in the eyes, but she couldn't without wanting to cry. So she had to look above his head.

"T-thank you for telling me the truth, I'll see you on Monday." She left without even looking out, the tears were now starting to flow down her cheeks. Hyeongjun still fell really bad about himself, but having Seungmin next to him made him feel better.

-----

A/n

I've written so much over the days that I've had no internet/mobile data which makes me realise that I need a life 😭

-Jude out!

17.07.24