(LVIII)

🎧 As If It Was Your Last ★ Blackpink

A habit Seungmin had picked up over the past couple of days had been giving a quick kiss on Hyeongjun's head when he was about to fall asleep. He knew about this, ever since a week ago on the bus. He never said anything about it though. He just liked it, it felt really special. It made his heart flutter. He liked it, in a really unnatural way.

Last night was no different, when Seungmin thought he was fast asleep he kissed the top of his head. Hyeongjun felt butterflies in his stomach as always.

He woke up and looked and Seungmin who was hugging his waist. He felt himself blush, but ignored it, he thought it was just the normal reaction to having someone hug him.

After a couple of minutes of waking himself up he slowly turned and noticed Seungmin smiling at him. Hyeongjun smiled back and stood up.

The older boy slightly groaned as he didn't want to stand up for the day yet. He wanted to continue hugging his roommate. He wanted to be with Hyeongjun though, so he forced himself to sit up.

After a short while of rubbing his eyes Hyeongjun finally greeted him. He didn't immediately process what he heard so he was staring at him dumbfounded. His mouth was left open, he was trying to find the right words to reply to something extremely common.

"Did you not sleep well?" He asked, ruffling his hair. Seungmin tried hiding his blush with his hand. Hyeongjun noticed some redness on his face, but he didn't say anything. He even forgot about it a couple of moments later.

"Do you want to eat breakfast?" Hyeongjun asked, once again, Seungmin looked at him as if he was some kind of alien. He blinked slowly, and multiple times, still staring at him.

"Eh?" He asked, Hyeongjun laughed and helped him up, off of the bed. Seungmin nodded then, he finally understood what he heard.

Hyeongjun then guided him down the stairs, to the kitchen. He made the older boy sit down. The blinds were still closed, he decided that the best way to wake Seungmin up was by turning on the bright light.

"Ah!" He exclaimed as soon as the light was turned on. He rubbed his eyes again and blinked over and over.

"Here, eat this." Hyeongjun said while laughing, he put a bowl filled with some cereal and handed him the bottle of the milk.

After eating, they got ready for the day, and made their way to the bus station. Waiting for the bus was truly the longest part of the morning. Seungmin couldn't wait to arrive to school as he desperately had to see his friends. Not that Hyeongjun wasn't his friend, but this wasn't a discussion he could hold in front of him. Even if he wanted to spend tons of time with him.

"Did you study for the test? In history?" Hyeongjun asked, going closer to Seungmin. The shorter boy felt himself blush a deep red, he wished he could stop, as he was almost sure that his crush had noticed.

Hyeongjun closed the second to last button of Seungmin's shirt, from his uniform. (A/n: don't know if there's uniforms or not, but starting now, there is) Seungmin watched him close the button carefully, he admired his features from up close.

"Of course I did." Seungmin finally answered the question he was asked after realising that he still hadn't said anything.

-----

A/n

Confession chapter is arriving real soonnn, probably out tomorrow or after tomorrow! It's why this one is so short, it's just used as some quick filler!

-Jude out!

19.07.24