Locked Out

*Violet's POV*

I woke up at 11:34 in the morning, considering it was Saturday, not a work day. I usually wake up later than this but I fell asleep early last night. But anyway, I decided to make some pancakes, because everyone needs pancakes on a Saturday morning. As I ate, I decided to listen to some 5sos, they were my second favorite band. First was Blink 182. Breakfast went by way too quickly, that meant I actually had to do something productive. Just as I was putting my plate in the sink, my doorbell rang, and I went to get it.

I stepped outside, and saw a medium sized box, and picked it up. At that moment, I knew I was in for it, because my door closed and it automatically locked itself. I looked down and saw I was wearing basketball shorts and an old highschool shirt, so I was decent enough to go downstairs and ask for an extra key to get inside. The elevator dinged, I stepped inside and waited for it to get to the lobby. No one was at the desk so I rang the little bell that they had to get someone's attention, and someone jumped out from behind the counter.

"Um hi, I live in apartment number 234, and I locked myself out. Do you have an extra key I can use to get back in?" I asked, feeling the heat rise to my cheeks.

When I looked up, he had an annoyed expression on his face. Geez, what was up his ass this morning?

3 minutes later, he explained that there were no extra keys in the building, and he'd have to call the fire department. Seriously? My morning sucks already.

15 minutes later, the bright red truck came into view, and I led them to my apartment. They finally got my door open, and by the time I got inside and I saw it was already 12:20.

As it was Saturday, it was my cleaning and shopping day. I always set aside one day a week to get all my house chores done.

*3 hours later*
I was finally done with my laundry and cleaning, and decided I could use a break. I started watching Street outlaws, a show about the top ten fastest street racers in the country, and they race others to prove they are the fastest. It my absolute favorite show ever. After my mini marathon of the show, I made dinner. It consisted of pasta and my home made marinara sauce. It was amazing, but to my dismay, I realized I didn't have any food in my house, so I grabbed my keys, careful not to lock myself out again, and headed to my car.

I put my car in park and got out, not even remotely aware of the craziness I was about to step into.

The next chapter is where the boys come in, I didn't want to be like a lot of stories where they're introduced in the first chapter so yeah :) I hope you like it so far! Its more descriptive than my others.