Epilogue

*Vi's POV*
MANY YEARS LATER...

Zack and I were now married, and had two kids. Being able to stay home and take care of my family was one of the best feelings ever. Don't get me wrong, touring was fun and I missed it, but being able to settle down and just take your time on everything was amazing.

The rest of the boys live close to us, making it easy to see them frequently. And after our last tour, we decided to buy a vacation house for all of us and our families in Australia. It was a spontaneous decision but we all liked to travel and have our bonding time.

Jack and Alex were as crazy as ever, no surprise there. But Rian, he calmed down a lot after we finished touring. He got married after Zack and I and we had double dates a lot. A while after, Jack and Alex had found wonderful girls, and eventually settled down as well. We all have kids, and we couldn't be happier.

But that doesn't mean we still get in trouble every once in a while. We still go out and get mobbed, we still trash restaurants (our kids joining in, cause they're, well, a mix of all of us) and we still embarrass eachother constantly.

Like last week, Alex hacked my Twitter and posted some selfies I took. That doesn't seem so bad, right? Wrong. I had no makeup on, and I had about 7 chins. We send pictures like that to each other all the time, but once he posted them it was an all out war.

We've made so many memories throughout the years, we've gotten married, had kids, but nothing's really changed. And I couldn't be more thankful for that.

Okay guys so this is the end, if you couldn't tell I got bored with this story, but y'all were asking me to update so I did. I really hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for all your support and comments!