Chapter 14?

*Vi's POV*

It had been about a month since my first fan encounter. Nothing really happened. The guys stayed over and we just had a few laughs, really. They had a few interviews, promoting stuff, and photoshoots.

My parents were going to be here in an hour, and the only one who was nervous, was Jack. I don't know why, he just sat there shaking his leg and constantly messing with his hair.

"My parents are going to love you guys. If they don't, well, I don't care. You guys are my best friends and I'm touring with you. You can't get rid of me that easily." I said with a chuckle, making the guys laugh slightly.

I made the guys sandwhiches, and we ate and talked for the next hour, until the doorbell rang. I jumped up, excited to see my parents.

"MOM, DAD YOURE HERE!" I yelled, running to open the door even though I told them it was unlocked. I hugged them, and kissed them both on the cheeks. "Are you ready to meet the boys?" I said, smiling.

They nodded, and followed me to the kitchen where the boys busied themselves by cleaning up the plates we left on the table.

My mom spoke up first, "hello! I'm Alyssa, and this is Michael."

The boys all waved, and introduced themselves before starting their own individual conversations.

Me and my mom were talking, and of course, like every other mom, she asked about my love life.

"Nonexistent." I said blankly, not wanting to tell the truth.

"Cmon, I know you at least have a crush. Damn

"Fine, I do. Someone in this room, in fact." I answered her.

"Is it that Zack boy? He's what I picture you to be with. Muscular, smart, and attractive. I'm proud of you." She said, winking at me in the process.

"Howd you know?"

"I saw you look over at him while you were talking. Its quite obvious if you ask me." She said, smirking.

"Whatever." I said walking away. I looked back, and she was smiling.

I joined Zack and Alex, who were talking to my dad about something I didn't even care to find out about.

Things that afternoon were boring, but filled with talking and laughing. We went out to dinner at some fancy restaurant, and my parents offered to pay for ALL of us. We hesitantly agreed, seeing that it was going to be expensive.

That week was the same as usual, only with my parents there too. The guys stayed over every day, occasionally going to get more clothes. We went sightseeing, ate at the best diners, and just shared some of our embarrassing memories. It was defiantly more fun than it sounds. I missed my parents, it had been a year since I last saw them. They live in North Carolina, while I'm in LA, so its hard to see them, due to work. They left today, so we went to the airport and said goodbye. I almost cried, but I didn't want to because then my mom would and it would be a big mess.

Once we got back from the airport, the guys and I decided to order Chinese and watch TV. Rian ordered the food, while I turned on the TV. It was on the weather channel, and it said we were supposed to get severe storms. "Fuck." I hated storms. They scared me half to death. I know some people think that's stupid, but I have a reason too. When I lived in North Carolina, tornadoes would form just over my house and touch down like a mile away. I was always afraid to sleep, knowing that I wouldn't be able to see if there was one forming.

"What?" Alex asked. "Um I just don't like storms, I get freaked out." I explained, nervous that they would laugh at me.

Jack stood up, and attempted to flex, screaming "I'll take care of you!"