Announcement

*Vi's POV*
I wasn't nervous to announce us being official, like at all. The fans always had a good reaction, a majority of the time, anyway.

I got a glass of water before starting. It was hard to get us all into the frame, so I sat on Zack's lap. It felt nice to be able to do this, to not have to be afraid of him pushing me off or anything.

We started the twitcam, just talking about random stuff for 15 minutes. The fans started to get anxious, so I brought up what this was really about.

"So, as you all know, we have an announcement to make. I know a lot of you guys ship Ziolet, right?" A lot of comments came through, most of them freaking out.

I looked to Zack, motioning for him to tell everyone.

"Well, I asked Vi to be my girlfriend earlier today. And she said yes!" He wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing his chest to my back, and putting his chin on my shoulder. He seemed to like to do that, like a lot. I didn't mind, of course. I loved to be cuddled and held.

The fans went crazy, asking us a whole bunch of questions.

"Someone just asked us to tell you guys how it happened. It was actually pretty cute." I said, lightly blushing.

"I got the guys to take her out to lunch, and I lied and said I was going to the gym. When actually I was going to the store to buy us these matching onesies, and Disney films. I also bought her the whole menu at her favorite Italian place. I set everything up, and she and the guys got home just in time. The guys left, and we talked, cuddled, and watched movies all day. And then, we got on the topic of the date, and I told her I wanted my girl to be happy, and then I just asked." Zack explained, smiling.

I was reading the comments, and my favorite one so far showed up. "Aww he called her 'my girl'!"

I laughed, as more came in, saying 'goals' or 'that's too cute!'

"He did all of that, because on our first date, I told him what my dream date would be, and it was exactly what he did for me today." I giggled.

"Oh and before they actually started the date, I walked on the bus to see them like molded together. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and she had her legs wrapped around his waist, and his arms were holding her up. I have a picture, see?" Rian said, getting way to excited about what happened.

"@ziolet_feels asked us to post our favorite Ziolet picture on twitter."

I posted the picture of Zack kissing my cheek when we went to the picnic with the guys.

Zack posted one of us slow dancing on stage last night, and then another one of us kissing.

Rian posted the one of us from today, Jack posted one of us cuddling, when I was scared because of a storm, and then lastly, Alex posted one. I didn't even know it was taken, but It was one of my favorites. Who am I kidding, all of them were my favorites. But the one Alex posted, was of us when the guys came back this afternoon, after me and Zack's date. I was sitting on Zack's lap, his arms were around my waist, his chest pressed against my back, kind of like how we were now, but instead of his chin on my shoulder, he was kissing my cheek.

"Jesus guys, you're gonna give Ziolet shippers a heart attack!" I said, laughing.

"Well, they're gonna have to get used to it, we've still got a 9 month tour to go through, and I'm making that scrapbook!" Alex stated, making us all laugh.

The fans asked us some more questions, and I saw a comment that made me laugh really hard. It said "so now that Ziolet came out, when is Jalex going to make the announcement?" Unfortunetly, I had taken a sip of my water before reading that, and I laughed and choked at the same time. I jumped up from Zack's lap, and ran to the sink, spititing out my water. I continued to laugh, really loudly.