Introducing The Boyfriend.. Again

*Vi's POV*

The Baltimore show was probably the best one so far. Having the guys' parents there made it so much better. The jokes flowed, the guys played better than they ever had, if that was possible. Over all, it was a great show, and we all went to a diner afterwards.

It was 3 days later, and our last show in the US, was my parent's town. I was so excited for my parents to see me perform. When I was little, I would always run around the house, singing and dancing. They'd always record it, and you could hear their laughing in the background.

We were about to get to my parents house, where we would spend all day there until the show. It was 10, and we had to be at the venue by 5, so we could do at least an hour soundcheck.

The bus stopped, letting us all off, before driving away. Jack ran into the house, screaming. "MOM, DAD! IM HOME!" I ran after him, letting go of Zack's hand. When I got into the house, I saw Jack giving my mom a huge hug. I laughed, before pulling him off of her.

"I missed you so much mom. You have no idea!" I said, almost in tears. I heard the guys taking pictures, not surprising. I then moved to my dad, kissing his cheek before telling him something similar.

"You guys remember the boys right?" They nodded, but just in case I introduced them again.

"Jack." I said, pointing to the lanky, skunk haired boy.

"Alex, or as I like to call him, Smurf." He recently dyed his hair bright blue. It suited him.

"Rian." I pointed to my best friend. His hair grew a bit longer, and it looked really good.

"And finally, Zack, my boyfriend." I said, pulling him over to me, and grabbing his hand. My parents just smiled, before welcoming us all to the living room.

"So, tell us about tour!"

The guys and I all went around, sharing our favorite memories from tour so far.

"-and then Jack and Alex decided to play the video on stage. They were trying to embarrass me, but as I've seen online, the fans got a kick out of Jack being out sassed by me." I finished my story, smiling at the memory. The guys have not done anything wrong, like at all. There were no fights, between us anyway, no one got butt hurt over the pranks, and we all just had a good time. Its how I pictured tour to be, and I'm loving it.

"It sounds like you've had an amazing time. I've been watching all of your interviews together." My mom said.

"I'm so sorry!" I responded, laughing. "These guys make everything inappropriate. Even Rian has his moments."

"Hey! I'm not as bad as them!" He exclaimed, pointing at Jack and Alex.

"No one is as bad as them." Zack said, laughing.

It was 3, and we all decided to order pizza and have an early dinner. We had to leave at 5 so we all wanted to have a group dinner before we left.

"Do you boys ever get sick of having a couple on tour?" My dad asked Alex, Jack, and Rian.

"Not really. I just take pictures o them when they are cuddled up on the couch or whatever. Its cute, I dont mind it." Alex said, making me blush.

"Like Alex said, they're really cute, but they make me want a girlfriend." Jack said, pouting.

And finally, Rian.

"I have a girlfriend, so seeing them be couply together makes me miss her. She's on her own tour at the moment, she won 'the Voice' so I don't see her often, with both of us touring." My parents nodded, happy with their answers.

"Oh! Is your girlfriend Cassadee... Uh I forgot her last name." My dad said, making me chuckle.

"Yes, Cassadee Pope." He nodded, smiling.

The doorbell rang, interrupting our debate about what animal was better, cats, or dogs. It seems like our conversations are always debates, like we always argue about something.

We ate, talking about tonights show. Before we got here, I told the guys to cut down on the dick jokes, I don't need my parents thinking that they're perverts.

It was time for us to leave, so I said goodbye to my parents, giving them hugs. We were seeing them after the show, so I didn't give them a proper goodbye. The guys waved, and we were off to the venue. The bus picked us up.

Soundcheck went amazingly well, and before I knew it, I was on stage. I was wearing a dress, for the first time, in like, ever.

"Hello everyone! My names Violet! I'm gonna be performing for you guys while All Time Low finish getting ready. My job is to get you all pumped up for them! Now, today, my parents are here, so I'm trying my hardest to impress them!"

They were in a little section guarded by a fence, away from the fans. I could clearly see them, making me smile.

When I was done with Thinking Out Loud, I looked over to my parents. They both were crying, making me almost cry as well.

"No no no! Mom don't cry! You're gonna make me cry!" I said into the microphone, making the fans chuckle. I blew my parents a kiss, before introducing the guys.

"Give it up for All Time Low!" I ran off, giving the guys hugs as they passed me. I kissed Zack, before walking away. I went to my dressing room, where you can we the guys performing on a TV. They were all smiling, but Zack, he just looked like he was on cloud nine. I don't know why tonight was so special, but he just seemed really happy. Does he get like that every time we kiss?

I walked back to the side of the stage, to see Jack and Alex harassing Zack about me.

"Why are you smiling so big, Zacky boy?" Jack said, making him blush. Aww.

He shrugged, before looking down at his bass. He was still smiling, making my heart skip a beat.

"How does it feel to be performing in front of your girlfriends parents?" This time, it was Alex.

"Its the most intense thing ever." Zack responded honestly. I laughed, and he looked over at me, almost like he heard me. I stuck my tongue out at him, and he did the same.

"Viiiiii, can you come out here, please? You make it more interesting."

I laughed at Rian, and walked out. "What am I supposed to do? Actually, never mind." I said, laughing. The fans, and the guys looked confused, and I just shrugged, not telling them what I was going to do.

The guys started performing again, and I ran around the stage, trying to take ugly selfies with the guys. I tried to make then look as bad as possible, taking them from bad angles, and making stupid faces. I was next to Zack, my face was pressed against his as I took yet another, selfie. I moved away, and he kissed me, just as I was taking another picture. I looked at it, smiling. You could clearly see Zack playing the bass, while we kissed. My microphone was in between us, and it looked really cute. We looked like a couple on tumblr, like the perfect rock star couple. I smiled, before tweeting it out.

"@violet_Marie: unplanned kisses and bass playing, a typical day in the life on tour. :)"

I was up to 500K on twitter, and retweets and favortest came flying in. I changed my lock screen othat picture, and vowed to myself to never ever change it. And that's how the show went, all of us messing around on stage as my mom and dad danced to the music, making it one of the best nights I've ever had.

Sorry I havent updated in 3 days, I've just not felt like it. But I have now so yay!