Finally

*Zack's POV*

Alex and Jack played that video, and it back fired. Vi was laughing it off, while Jack was the one getting embarrassed. The night went on like usual, Vi was dancing around, taking telfies with everyone. It made me happy to see her so lively, and energetic, it was adorable. She ended up falling, making Alex laugh and stop the song. I ran over to her, asking if she was okay, she nodded, and I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. All went well, and Alex was about to play Therapy, so we all went to the side of the stage, Jack talking about the prank war, and how we were "even" now.

She turned to me, smiling. "May I have this dance?" She asked, cutely. "You may." I responded, before dragging her out to the stage. When the crowd saw us, they started screaming.

She held a finger up to her lips, signalling them to be quiet before she pointed to Alex, who was performing. As she did that, Jack and Rian came out, slow dancing as well. I took her right hand in my left, placing my right hand on her waist. Her free hand went up to my neck, as I improvised the dance, since we didn't know how to slow dance. About half way through the song, she looked up at me, smiling. I returned the act, laughing as the crowd went crazy.

One of the fans started to chant, "kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The fans, and Alex started as well.

She looked up at me, "well?" She asked. As girly as it sounds, my heart started beating faster, and this moment was finally happening. "What are you waiting for?" She continued. I smiled, wrapping my arms around her waist, her arms automatically going around my neck. She pulled me closer, standing on her toes before our lips finally connected. They moved in sync, molding together. Her lips tasted like cherry, and I'm assuming it was because of her lip gloss. We continued for a few seconds, I couldn't get enough of this. "Well there you go guys! The very first Ziolet kiss!" Alex boomed into the microphone. I kissed her again, before hugging her.

*Alex's POV*
I just starting singing Therapy, when I heard the crowd go crazy. I assumed it was because of the song, the fans always seemed to enjoy it, but I was wrong.

Halfway through, the crowd started chanting, "kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" I turned around, confused, before seeing the cutest thing I've ever seen. Vi and Zack were slow dancing, and they looked so cute. I had to take a picture. I chanted along, until I saw Vi say something, and finally, they kissed. The crowd, the guys and I, all cheered as we witnessed the very first Ziolet kiss. "There you go guys! The very first Ziolet kiss!" I said, laughing. They walked off stage, and I continued on, waiting for the guys to prep so we can continue.

"Well wasn't that the cutest thing! If you guys have any videos or pictures of that, please tweet them to me. I'm saving it to show them at their wedding." I said, half kidding, half hopeful.

"Who ships Ziolet?!" The crowd roared with screams of approval, and I smiled. "Good, me too."

*Zack's POV*
It was time for the M&G, and I was on cloud nine. We all sat down, Vi was on my lap, and the line started moving forward. We got the usual stuff, fans asking for pictures and autographs and stuff. What surprised me the most was the almost 100% positive reaction to Ziolet. A lot of the fans were happy, and told us that it was the cutest thing ever. It made me ecstatic, knowing they felt that way. When it was over, I told Vi to go ahead to the showers, and that I needed to talk to the boys about the next show.

"Guys? Can you do me a favor tomorrow?" I asked them.

"Depends on what it is." Thanks, Jack.

"I need you guys to get Vi out of the bus, for like 2 hours." We had a day off, and instead of getting a hotel, we had decided we wanted to stay on the bus. I'm not sure why, but we did.

They nodded, making me smile.

"Oh! And I need the back room of the bus!" I said quickly, before running away. The back room was the games room, and we usually all relaxed there when we could. We haven't used it much, but I needed it for this.

We all went onto the bus, talking about our favorite moments from the show tonight. I held Vi close, as we were walking. I was hugging her from behind, as she stood on my feet while we walked. I almost tripped, making us both laugh. "I'm so thankful for mobile phones." Alex spoke up. "What do you mean?" Vi said, cutely.

"Well, they captured that cute moment on stage, and I just got a cute picture of you guys laughing. I'm gonna make a scrapbook of my favorite moments between you two, and give it to you at the end of the tour." He explained.

"That's cool, I like it. Thanks!" I said, high fiving Alex, careful not to let Vi fall. The guys weren't paying attention, so I took the moment to tell Vi that we had another date for tomorrow. She nodded, and kissed my cheek.

We finally made it back to the bus, without hurting anyone. We decided to play truth or dare, since we could stay up later than usual, if we wanted to.

*Vi's POV* sorry I keep switching povs!

Alex sent me that picture he took of me and Zack, and I made it my lock screen.

"Truth or dare, Vi?" Jack asked.

"Why am I first!" I yelled.

"Because. Now answer the question." He replied. "Fine, uh truth!" I took the easy way out, I wasn't going to risk Jack making me strip or something.

"I'm so glad you said that." Fuck. "How do you feel about Zack?" Fuck fuck fuck

"You guys already know I think he's hot, what more do you need? But to answer your question, I like him. A lot." I was to scared to look up, since I was sitting next to him. He grabbed my face, making me look up at him. "I like you too. A lot." I wasn't planning on what happened next, but he kissed me, again. A flash went off, making me laugh.

"Alex! You need to stop that!" I said, laughing. "It was Rian!" He said, pointing at him. "What? My phone is charging over there!" Rian said, making it obvious that it was Alex.

"You're supposed to back me up on that, Rian!" Alex said, flipping him off.

Me, Zack, and Jack all just laughed, while Alex and Rian bickered.

"Okay, okay. Alex, truth or dare?" I smirked, trying to look intimidating.

He took like, 3 minutes to choose, and I'm assuming it was because he was scared of what I'd do. "Dare!" He said, that was the wrong thing to do.

"I dare you to let me tweet off your account." He handed me his phone, and I thought of what to tweet.

"@alexalltimelow: I accidentally just sent nudes to my mom, anyone know how to fix that situation? #desperate" I read it out loud, and started laughing at his expression. He was wide eyed, and his jaw was basically on the ground.

"The bad thing about that, is that fans might take this literally." Rian said, laughing.

"Ugh, whatever. Jack, truth or dare?" The night continued on, and it was eventful, to say the least. Jack had to let us record him streaking, Rian had to give Alex a lap dance, I had to drink a horrible smoothie, and Zack had to eat a spoonful of mustard. So overall, it was a regular day in the All Time Low life.

Hey everyone! I feel like these chapters get a little bit better as it goes on.