Storms

*Vi's POV*

Today, we were playing another show in Cali. I'm not sure where we are though. It was outdoors, and I was beyond excited. I always preferred outdoor concerts. There's more room, it doesn't stink as much, and its different scenery. Right now, Laura was doing my makeup. I was keeping my hair natural, because it was most likely going to frizz anyway.

I heard a knock at my door, and a few voices. "Come in!"

The guys all ran up to me, and gave me hugs. "Um, hi?" I said, laughing. "What's up?"

"We got bored, and we missed you so here we are!" I nodded.

Instead of sitting on the couch like normal people, they sat on the floor. "I have to get dressed, one sec!" I got up, and headed to a rack of clothes that Laura got for me. "Actually, I need your opinion! Come help me!" I begged, hoping the guys actually had style.

They got up, and walked over to me. "Tank or tee?" Rian asked.

"Tank." He then proceeded to seperate the tanks from the tees, making it a little easier.

"I like this one!" Alex pointed to a crop top, it was floral, and it was tight fitting. I nodded, taking it off the rack and folding it over my arm.

They then picked out black ripped, denim shorts, white heels with studs on them, and a few bracelets.

I went into my bathroom and got changed. When I walked out, their jaws dropped, making me blush.

Zack walked up to me, giving me a hug. "You're up to 3." He said, confusing me.

We sat down on the couch, just talking before the show. We had 30 minutes before I had to go on, and it finally clicked.

I found Zack's 3rd turn on, and I'm assuming it was crop tops. I smirked, pretending to listen to what Alex was saying.

"Vi? Are you even paying attention?" He asked.

"Nope!" I said, making the guys laugh.

"What were you thinking about?" Rian asked, joining our conversation.

"I'm thinking that I should wear more crop tops, they're cute." I said, looking over at Zack, who was currently wide eyed. He winked at me, making me laugh.

Matt walked in, saying he had important things to tell us.

"The weather forecast is saying that we're supposed to get severe storms tonight, so I need to cut the set short. Vi, you're only playing two songs tonight, I'm sorry. Guys you have to choose 10 songs to play, instead of 15."

We nodded, before Matt left.

We had 5 minutes until I had to go on, and I was nervous. I hated storms, so why was I going to possibly sing during one? I'm not sure.

I was freaking out, and Zack sensed this as he came over and told me some calming things. He kissed me, biting my lip before letting go. I shivered, and he smirked. "I found one, huh?" He asked. I nodded, before pulling him into a hug. "Good luck." We said at the same time. We headed over to the guys, and did our pre show ritual.

I ran onto the stage, feeling much better about performing tonight. "I'm sorry everyone, but due to possible severe weather, the set is going to be cut short tonight." They let out disappointed screams, making me feel bad.

"Well, here's She's Kinda Hot. Hope you like it." I said, smiling.

After I was done singing, I talked to the crowd for a minute. "I don't know about you guys, but in terrified of storms." I said, causing the crowd to laugh. "Hey! Its not funny!" I said, laughing so they knew it was a joke.