Twitcam!

*Vi's POV*

We sat down at the kitchen table so it was easier to get everyone into the little screen. We tweeted 10 minutes ago saying we were going live, and then we prepared ourselves for what could happen.
"3, 2, 1!" The guys all counted down in unison.

"We are All Time Low, and here we have Violet Rose, our opening act for the 2015-2016 tour! Say hello!" Alex was the first to speak.

"Hey guys! I'm Violet, but y'all can call me Vi!"

I saw a whole bunch of comments rolling in, most of then were really nice like these:

"She's so pretty!" "She has a beautiful smile!" "Her name is so unique, I like it"

And then, there were the not so nice ones. I didn't really pay attention to those, I mean, I didn't know them, so why should I let what they say affect me?

"I'm so disappointed in you boys, you could've done better." "Ew! She's so ugly!" "Why is her hair like that, its so stupid"

I spoke up, calling that last girl out. "@ATL4LYFE: my hair is "like that" because I wanted it to be."

We answered a couple tour questions, and some questions were asked to get to know me.

"Okay so send in some questions we can all answer, some random, funny, pointless questions, okay?" Jack requested.

We got some simple ones like:

"Favorite color?" "Favorite animal? "Favorite band/song?"

Then Rian called out one, that I didn't really wanna answer.

"What's your current lock screen on your phone?" One by one the guys all showed their lock screen pictures.

Rian's was a picture of him and his girlfriend Cassadee.
Alex's was a picture of him and his two dogs from home.
Zack's was him and his parents on what I'm guessing was his last trip home.
Jacks was him on stage taking a selfie, with the crowd behind him.

And finally it was my turn. I hadn't told the boys what my lock screen was of, yet. "Um, I don't want to show mine..." I said, somewhat shyly.

"Its not porn, is it?" Jack asked, wiggling his eyebrows. I reached behind all three of the guys, and punched his shoulder. "No jack, its not porn!" I managed to speak through all my laughter.

While I was doing this, Rian took my phone off of my lap without me knowing. He let out an "aw" and showed the rest of the guys. I held my head in my hands as Zack blushed.

I looked to some of the comments on the screen, and one caught my eye.

"To @alexsbae: I know why Zack is blushing, and before you start any shipping shit, please know that I am just friends with all of the guys, I am not using them, I am just simply their new best friend" I said, smirking.

I took a deep breath, before grabbing my phone back and showing the fans my lock screen.

A whole bunch of replies flowed in, here are a couple.

"AWW" "ZIOLET FEELS" "SHE DOESNT DESERVE ZACK" and finally, my personal favorite "Ziolet is my otp!"

"What does otp mean?" Jack asked.

Surprisingly, Rian answered this. "Uh duh! It means one true pairing. Its like saying that the couple that is your otp is your favorite ship. Me and Cass hear it sometimes."

"Wow Rian. I'm impressed. I didn't think you knew that." I said.

"You learn things." He said, shrugging.

"Okay next question! Celebrity crush?" Jack read out. They went down the row, Alex, Jack, Rian, then Zack, who happened to be next to me. I wasn't paying attention to their answers, I was trying to think about my own.

After a second, I replied "Paul Walker. Or All Time Low. Paul's my favorite actor, even though he's passed away. And All Time Low, well they're just my crush. No explanation needed." I said with a laugh.

"I CHANGED MY MIND. MY CELEBRITY CRUSH IS VI!" Zack said, with a smile.

"But I'm not-" I was cut off by the 4 immature boys yelling the same thing.

"But you will be!"

"Okay that was fucking creepy. How'd you guys do that?!" They all shrugged in unison. "Stop it!" I said, kinda creeped out. They laughed, and guess what? It was in unison!

"So what do you guys think of Vi?" Zack spoke up. A lot of comments rolled through, as we all read some. One caught my eye though. "She's just like you guys. She's the female version of ATL. She has a little bit of all of you."

"Aw thanks @atl_rocks I take that as a compliment!" I said, giggling.

"You have a cute giggle. Anyways its time for us to go! We love you all and can't wait to tour for you guys! Oh and Vi, can you order us pizza?" Jack asked, and with that the twitcam was over.

I got up, laughing, and replied to Jack with a nod.

"Well that was eventful!" I said out loud.

"You can say that again." Rian replied.

"Well that was eventful!" I said once again, trying to be stupid.

That's how our night went on, laughing and sharing stupid stories about tour, or just stupid stories in general.

Thanks for reading guys! I appreciate it so so so much. I'm sorry if my writing skills suck, but its not as bad as some so thanks for sticking with me!