Packing and Power Outages

*Vi's POV*

Tour starts next week, and I get excited more and more each day. We've all decided that we should start packing now. We all know each other well enough to know that someone will barge into your room and play a prank, or distract you with food. I've learned from experience, to always keep your door locked.

Right now, I'm about half way done packing my stuff into my three suitcases. I have my heavier clothes and winter stuff packed, because its still gonna be hot in LA while were here. My goal is to finish packing in the next two days. The last few days before tour are for rehearsal, and for me to pick the covers I'm going to perform, or if I want, I can start writing originals. I think I might, the guys are pretty amazing song writers, and I'd love to do a collab with them.

I was sitting on my bed, taking a break from stuffing my clothes into my suitcases, when I heard a huge clash of thunder. In LA, we typically don't get heavy storms like this. Not again, I thought.

I heard heavy footsteps running into my room, or at least attempting to come into my room. The guys all smashed into my door, it was locked, and I guess they didn't expect that. I walked over to the door, laughing as I saw the guys all laying on the ground, groaning. I helped them up, one by one. They all hugged me, making sure that I was okay. I felt like such a baby, being afraid of storms. Its kinda stupid, but everyone has a stupid fear.

As we separated, we saw a bright flash, and everything went dark.

"Shit!" I ran to my bed, climbing in it. "This is what I hate!"

The guys all climbed in with me, Zack and Rian next to me, hugging me. And Alex and Jack were closer to my feet.

I turned the flashlight on my phone on, easing some of my nerves. "Let's tell funny stories! That helps me when I'm scared." Alex suggested.

"Ooh! Oh! I have one!" Jack said. "Once, when we were on tour, Zack had the top bunk right? And me and Alex had the bottom ones. Well one night, we were woken up by a huge thud, and we looked at each other, then at the ground and we saw Zack just laying there. Keep in mind, his bunk was like 7 feet in the air. I think he had brain damage or something because he tried to get into my bunk, and then he didn't remember any of it the next day!" He finished, laughing. I looked to Zack, and he just laughed.

"I have one. When I was younger, my mom worked at a preschool, and I would go there after school. I was in like second grade at the time, and I would help the kids with their crafts and stuff. Well we were making the little pasta bracelets, and they all through the pasta pieces at me. They hated me! All I did was try and help!" I pouted. They all laughed at me.

Rian was just finishing up a story about how a drumstick broke and hit him in the face in a middle of a song, when another clap of thunder shook the house. I jumped, and landed in Zack's lap with an oof. I laughed, and stayed there as he wrapped his arms around me. "Aww can I take a picture of this?" Alex begged.

"As long as you don't post it anywhere, I get enough hate as it is." He nodded, and actually obeyed. He took the picture, and smiled. "I just wanted to send it to you guys, its cute."

Zack was too busy on his phone, typing away. Before I could see it, my phone beeped.

"@zackalltimelow: I just wanted to say, for those of you who are hating on @violet_Marie, that's very rude. She didn't do anything to you, and she's actually very sweet. Please stop!"

Once the boys saw that, they all tweeted out similar things.

Alex then stole Zack's phone, played with it for a minute, locked it, then handed it back to him. Alex just smiled, waiting for Zack to notice something. I looked over, being the nosy person I am, as Zack unlocked his phone. And there it was, his lock screen was that picture of us. It actually was cute, I really liked it. I looked back at Alex, he seemed accomplished.