France

*Vi's POV*

We finally landed in France, an hour before the show started. We had enough time to do a quick soundcheck, and before I knew it, I was on stage, in Europe.

"Hello everyone! I'm Violet Rose, but call me Vi! This is my first time in a different country, so please be nice." I said, laughing.

"I'm here to play a few songs, and get you ready for All Time Low! So, who likes 5sos?" I screamed, making the fans cheer loudly. I looked around, and a few fans had signs with my name on it. They made this even more real. I had fans WORLDWIDE. Not many people can say that, and I was so happy to be where I am.

I finished with This is Gospel, and the guys ran on stage and danced with me as I sang. When I was done, I officially introduced the boys, and ran backstage to get my camera. I was back to my photography of the boys on stage. I didn't do it every show, because let's be honest, it gets old. But I wanted to document our first European show together. I danced in my area, making the guys mess up at times. I don't think the fans cared, though. They were here to see their idols act like complete idiots, and thats what they got.

I sang a few songs with them, and we all ran to the showers.

"THAT WAS AMAZING! IM IN FUCKING FRANCE!" I yelled, while hugging all the guys. They laughed at me, following me down the hall. 

"Hey guys, can we go to the Eiffel tower?" Alex asked, making me smile.

"I'm down for that, I won't be able to sleep anyway. And its only like 10." I agreed, while they all just nodded in approval. We all showered, got ready (again) and were on our way.

I had brought my camera, I mean who wouldn't? But as soon as we got there, I was in awe. There was nobody there, making it even better.

I don't know if there is an elevator in the Eiffel tower but go with it :)

We took the elevator to the very top, and I took as many pictures as I could. Alex, Rian, and Jack all walked to the other side of the tower, leaving me and Zack alone. He took pictures of me, taking pictures of the whole of France. I felt my phone buzz, took it out of my pocket, not even checking it, and turning it off. Zack did the same, making me smile.

Zack walked up to me, tapping my shoulder. I let my camera hang around my neck, and turned to him with a bright smile. His hands were shaking, and it was then that I noticed he had a small box in his hands.

"Vi, I know we've only known each other for less than a year, but I want you to be mine one day. I want to wake up to you every morning, cuddled into my side. I want to be able to kiss you every day for the rest of my life, I couldn't bare to see you with anyone else. This isnt a proposal, but instead, a promise. A promise that you'll marry me one day, and make me the happiest man on earth. So, Violet Marie Rose, I promise to keep you happy until were old and wrinkly. I hope this wasn't too cliche, but I hope you accept my promise." Zack finished, making me smile.

He lifted his hands up to my face, and wiped the tears that fell out of my face, making me smile even wider.

"Of course, Zack. I promise to stay with you for the rest of my life!" I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his torso, putting my hands on his face, and giving him a huge kiss. It started of slow, and innocent, but quickly became more aggressive with each second that passed. I knew what was going to happen tonight, and I was happy it was going to be with him.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Zack."

He still had the ring in his hands, making me question something.