Chapter 11

*Vi's POV*

Last night we went to a club to celebrate. Surprisingly, no one really drank, even Jack. We all danced together, just having a great time. It was filled with laughter, I knew that we are gonna have fun touring together.
We got home around 3 AM, and we all fell onto the couch, and in Jacks case, the floor. How 4 of us fit on a 2 person couch beats me. Given I was half way sleeping on Zack.

At 7 AM, the alarm on my phone went off, blasting 'To Live And Let Go' by the guys. I had finally gotten the chance to listen to some more of their music and I loved it. The only downside, was that it woke up the guys.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you, I have to go to work. You guys can stay here if you'd like. Or you can go get some clean clothes or whatever."

"Can we go get some clothes, then go to work with you?" Jack asked, eager to see all the animals that needed to be adopted.

"I guess that'd be okay. Let me go get ready."

15 minutes later and I was slipping on my sky blue converse, and heading out the door with the boys behind me. They told me how to get to their vacation house, where they all stayed when they had a break or wanted to spend time together. It was only 5 minutes away from my apartment, so I wasn't late to work. Once they had their stuff, they got situated in my car once again, and we were off to the shelter.

When we got there, I explained that I was going to be the opening act for the boys' 9 month tour, and my boss said I could get my job back when I wanted it.

"Speaking of which, we need to announce that you are the opening act for the tour. GROUP SELFIE!" Alex was the one to speak up. He got his phone out, and we all made silly faces. At the last second, Zack slipped his arm around my waist, making me jump. Alex posted it to twitter, then the boys and I all re tweeted it. Then they all followed me since they have yet to do so.

Once that was done, the boys followed me to where the animals were kept. My job was to re-fill their food and water bowls, so as I went around to each cage, the guys played with each animal while I worked. I admit, seeing All Time Low play with puppies is probably the cutest thing ever.

"What's the weirdest animal you have here?" Rian asked.

"Well, we have a boa constrictor, his name is Jeff." I said, quite proudly.

"My names Jeff!" Jack said quietly, quoting one of my favorite movies.

If you guys don't know what movie this is from, it's 22 jump street. The guys attempts to speak Spanish and this is what he says. You've probably seen it in a gif or video or whatever.

I laughed, like really hard, because that's why I named him Jeff.

My day was over quickly, the guys there made it better. I also snapped a few quick pictures if them playing with the animals without them noticing. When we got home I posted some individual pictures of them to twitter.

"@violet_marie: the photography side came out today at work, you're welcome ATL fans ;)"

All of a sudden the guys phones went crazy, and I'm assuming the pictures spread really quickly. I only gained 100 or so followers since they announced that I was going on tour with them, but news spreads fast.

"You and Zack should do some photography stuff together, your pictures are like really good, Vi!" Alex complimented.

"Thanks Alex! I was actually gonna try and get some action shots of you guys while on stage once we tour. It'd be cool for your fans who can't afford tickets to see you guys performing." I said, smiling widely.

"That'd be really cool. That's actually a really good idea." Jack piped up.

All of a sudden, I wanted to hug everyone. Thinking about touring with the 4 guys that quickly became my best friends was amazing. So that's what I did. I brought them into a group hug, then hugged Rian individually, since he had obviously been the only one thinking about offering me the opportunity to tour with them. Then, I hugged Alex, since he uploaded the video. Next, I hugged Jack, since he called Matt.

"What, I don't get a hug?" Zack spoke up, smirking. "Fine" I huffed, smiling as I walked over to Zack who had his arms open. I hugged him back, when I heard a few pictures being taken. A few seconds later, I felt my phone vibrate, it was Alex, and he tweeted the picture and captioned it '#Ziolet'. It already had 500 retweets. I saved the picture and set it as my lock screen, then I went back and found our selfie from earlier today and made it my home screen.

"Hey guys? We should do a twitcam. With Vi, it'd be fun. That way the fans can meet her." Rian said.

"Can we? I'd love to do that!" I exclaimed.

Another double update today, I probably won't be able to upload tomorrow or Saturday.