Ziolet Date

*Zack's POV*
I didn't know where to bring Vi, so I am gonna bring her to the place where we had our picnic. I was just finishing up my hair, when I heard her getting teased by the boys. I laughed, I hope they don't tease her too much.

I was wearing a red and black flannel, that was tight around the arms, a black shirt underneath, with dark grey jeans, and I was wearing red converse. I walked down the stairs, to see that Vi was ready. She stood there, with her hair curled to perfection, light makeup, and almost the same outfit as me. She wore a purple and blue unbuttoned flannel, with a blue tank top under it, black denim short shorts, and black high top converse. She looked amazing.

*Vi's POV*
The boys were lecturing me about my date.

Alex turned to me, as soon as I walked downstairs. "Be safe, if you know what I mean." He said, before laughing. "I'm joking. You aren't the type to do that. But seriously. Have fun. You look amazing by the way." He finished, giving me a hug.

Jack walked out of the kitchen, with a piece of bread in his hand. As soon as he saw me, the bread fell from his hand. "GIRL YOU BETTER WERK! Have fun, and don't kiss him too much. He's ours too, you know." I couldn't handle myself, I burst out laughing. I almost started crying. He ran over to me, giving me a huge hug, before telling me not to mess up my make up.

And finally, Rian came up to me. He hugged me, while telling me that I looked good. He released me, before saying one more thing. "If Zack hurts you at all after this, I'll beat his ass." He said loudly, making sure Zack heard. I'm guessing he did, because he laughed.

Zack came downstairs, pausing when he looked at me. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I said smirking. I walked up to him, and gave him a hug. "You look gorgeous." He whispered. "You clean up nice!" I said in response.

"We'll be back soon, guys. Please don't destroy my house. This is the first time leaving you home alone, I don't need to come back to find it burned down." And with that, Zack grabbed my hand, and we left. We got into the range rover, and headed to Walmart. Its become my favorite place.

On the way there I explained what I wanted to get, and why. We walked into the empty Walmart, and headed to the hair dye section. This was for Jack, since he had that blonde streak in his hair. I grabbed hot pink, since that wouldn't dye the black areas. All I had to do, was mix the dye with his shampoo, it was as simple as that.

Next was Alex, I decided to put itching powder into his underwear. I didn't want to do anything to bad, at least not yet.

"Zack, what should we do to Rian?" I was completely confused on what we should do.

"I'm way ahead of you, Vi. He cares about you a lot, so let's say the date went really bad. I can walk in first, and you can wait outside for like 20 minutes, if youre okay with that, and you can come in crying, saying some made up stuff, and that I made you walk home?"

"Sounds good! I just hope he doesn't kill you." I said, laughing.

"Have you seen these muscles? I can beat him in a fight any day!"

We bought the hair dye and itching powder, and also a canvas and spray paint. Thwy were a last minute detail, before heading to our date. Zack had stopped and got us two pizzas. They were my favorite food, and he knew that.

We ended up at the forest where we had our picnic and photoshoot.

He placed a picnic basket I hadnt even known he had, on the ground. He took out a blanket, laying it down on the ground. I placed the pizzas on the blanket while he took out the other food, and our drinks. We sat down, digging into our pizza.