Uh Oh

*Vi's POV*

Its been a month since we got to Europe. We played 25 shows, and the rest was sight seeing. I was glad we got to be a little adventurous, I could work on my photography, and its stupid to play a show, then leave right away. Right now, we're in Asia, and we are currently at a club. We had the day off tomorrow, and we wanted to have a little fun. I was dressed in a tight, blue dress, it had a sweetheart neckline, and it ended at mid thigh. It hugged my body perfectly, giving me a good feeling about the rest of the night.

As soon as we got there, Jack and Alex ordered us all 3 shots each. We downed them all, cheering as the music got more and more upbeat as the night went on. I sat with Zack and Rian, drinking a bottle of beer. I didn't want to get completely wasted, after all I was on tour, and I didn't need a hangover. Jack, Alex, and even Rian didn't think the same way I did. They were completely fucked.

Jack came over, and dragged me to the dance floor to dance with him. I didn't get to close, after all I was dating his best friend. Eventually the rest of the guys came over and danced with us, resulting in a competition to see who can dance the weirdest. I danced with Zack most of the time, occasionally grinding on him, when the time was right. He picked me up, spun me around, and put me down again, telling me he had to go to the bathroom. I nodded, and he ventured down a hall somewhere.

I danced with the guys, until Rian had managed to trip over his own feet, and his face came into contact with mine. Our lips touched, and I managed to catch him, my hands on his chest, trying to get him stable again. Sadly, Zack chose this moment to walk back over to us. I stepped back just in time, to see Zack's fist connect with Rian's jaw. He stumbled back, not even getting a word in, when Zack punched him again. I managed to get Zack away, before trying to explain.

"Zack! You need to listen to me, okay?" He nodded, allowing me to speak.

"He was dancing, and tripped over his feet. He fell towards me, and I caught him, hence why my hands were on his chest. We just happened to be caught in that position, okay? I, nor him, purposely kissed, okay? He's my best friend, and I'm dating you. Hell, I'm wearing your promise ring." I explained, hoping he wasn't mad.

"He did it on purpose. You can't just be 'best friends' with a girl like you." Zack protested, making me scoff.

"A girl like me?"

"Yeah. You're too beautiful, and funny, and smart, and just over all perfect. He's jealous that I got you first!" Zack yelled this, making me jump.

"Look, are you forgetting that he has Cassadee? They're fucking adorable, have you heard them over the phone? He wouldn't do that." As I said this, Zack seemed to calm down.

"Now, please go out side for a minute, calm down, and let me gather up the guys so we can go home." I continued. He nodded, before heading towards the door.

I walked over the the bar, where I saw Alex. "Hey, go outside, we have to leave. Do you know where Rian and Jack are?" He nodded, pointing towards the bathrooms.

I walked towards the door, being met with a couple leaving. Gross. I walked in, the smell of pee and vomit hitting me in the face. Ugh.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked Rian.

"I'm good. How's Zack?" Rian seemed to sober up after the incident, but still, his first concern was Zack.

"He's better. Still a little bit mad, but you guys should be able to talk it out. Are you going to tell Cassadee?" I asked, trying to clear things up.

"Yeah, she deserves to know. Plus, I wouldn't want her to find out through social media." I nodded, his explanation making sense.

"Alright. Well cmon you two, let's head back to the bus." They followed me, and we met up with Alex and Zack outside. Zack stood up as soon as he saw us, walking over to Rian, giving him a bro hug.

"Dude, I'm so sorry. I'm a little bit tipsy and walking out to see your best friend kissing your girlfriend is like everyone's worst nightmare. I'm sorry for punching you, it was an instinct." Zack shyly said, making me mentally aww.

"I get it, I would've done the same thing if I were you. Don't stress about it, okay? I have Cassadee, and no offense Vi, but I wouldn't dare cheat on her with anyone." Rian said, making me smile. They hugged again, and I spoke up.

"Now that that's over with, why don't we head back to the bus, have a movie night, and order pizza?" I suggested, making everyone smile.

When we got back to the bus, Rian called Cassadee, while we all showered and got dressed in Pajamas. I was in my ATL onesie that Zack bought for me the day he asked me out.

By the time we started the first movie, our pizzas were here, and we all cuddle up on the couch and or floor. Me and Zack were wrapped up in some blankets, his arms around my waist, while I rested my head on his chest. Alex and Rian were on the couch, and Jack was in a recliner. We finished watching Dumb and Dumber, and before we put in the second movie, I spoke up.

"I know I do this a lot, but before I met you guys, I was alone. I didn't have many friends, I was working at an animal shelter, and I would've never considered going on a tour. Thank you for giving me the opportunity, and for accepting me as I am. I love you guys, and I love you, Zack."

"We love you too, Vi. And trust me, having you on your was the best idea we've ever had." Rian said, making me smile.

"Even thought we always get you hurt, youre like our band sister, we wouldn't want you to be away from us." Jack said, making me giggle.

"On a serious note, why don't you come move in with us? We have a spare bedroom, not that you'd need it. But you let us stay with you for months, and I think its time we repay you. Sell your apartment, we're only home for two months before we tour again, and if its up to you, wed like for you to be our opening act again." Alex said, making my jaw drop.

They all looked at me with excitement in their eyes. "Why not?" I said, smiling. Zack jumped up, bringing me with him. He picked me up and spun me, a habit he seemed to be accustomed to.

"I love you." He said, making me blush and giggle like a school girl.

"I love you too." I said, kissing him.

"Now that we've got everything off our chests, let's toast."

Each of us grabbed our drinks, which was either water or sodax and raised them in the air.

We went in a circle, each of us toasting to different things.

"To an amazing rest of tour."

"To a new roomie!"

"To another successful future tour!"

"To my beautiful girlfriend!"

"To a life time of friendship and happiness!"

We clinked our cups together, and took a sip of our drinks. What a way to end the night, 5 best friends, and a movie night in a tour bus. Life couldn't get any better.

Lah blah blah. I'm gonna skip the rest of the tour, and get back to the part of them all moving in together. So, probably 5 more chapters, plus an epilogue.