Getting Settled

*Vi's POV*
It's already been a week since I moved in with the boys. We have a month and a half before we start preparing for tour again, and I can honestly say I've never been happier. Since we all were tired from tour, we decided to keep things calm and stay at home for a while.

Waking up this morning, I expected a calm day, but as usual, that didn't happen. Zack and I were cuddling in bed, still half asleep. The boys thought it would be funny to fill up buckets of ice cold water and pour it on us, even though we had nothing to do today. I was soaked. I shot up, got my hair out of my face and jumped out of bed. "I'm gonna kill you all!" I shouted, chasing them down the stairs. Jack ended up falling, causing me, alex, and Ri to fall too. Luckly, no one was seriously injured. I helped them up, one by one.

"Okay, who's idea was that?" All fingers pointed to Alex, no surprise there.

"Oh you just wait!" I said, smirking. He just laughed, and they walked away. I walked back upstairs to see Zack sitting up against the wall, on his phone. Once he heard my footsteps, he put his phone down and opened his arms for a hug. I crawled into the soaked bed and cuddled up to his side, enjoying time with my boyfriend. "Babe?" I asked.

"Yeah, Vi?" He responed, looking down at me.

"I love you. I'm so glad Jack ran into me at Walmart that day. I couldn't be happier." I said, smiling. He bent down to give me a quick kiss, and then he pulled me into a tight hug. All of a sudden, our door spa ed open and the rest of the guys ran in and do jumped into our bed. "I'M GLAD I RAN INTO YOU TOO, VI!" Jack screamed, into my ear might I add.

I wiggled out of Zack's arms, and gave them all a group hug. This is my life. I live with the four craziest guys I've ever met, I get to tour with them, and I'm going to marry one of them I the future. And I wouldn't change a damn thing. I jumped up, and disrupted the silence. "Who wants to go go-kart racing?"

They all jumped up, and ran out the door, or tried too. They all got stuck. I walked up behind them, and pushed them to their rooms, so they could shower and get ready. Within 30 minutes, everyone was dressed and waiting for me by the front door. "Let's go!" I yelled, ready to face the day with my four best friends.

Hello everyone sorry it's been a few months but I started highschool and I was overwhelmed. But I on break now and I plan on finishing this story by next week! I'll be updating at least twice a day!