Oregon

*Vi's POV*

Its the second day of tour, and we're in Oregon. I'm excited to finally be able to take pictures of the guys on stage. I didn't do it last night, because I wanted to have some time to calm down and unwind from my first show.

Last night we all went to the club for about an hour, before we got bored and headed back to the venue and continued the party there. It was the guys and I, Matt, and the WHOLE crew. In all, there was about 20 of us, and that was all that we needed. No strangers, just alcohol. It was a good time, no one was embarrassed to do anything. Somehow we hooked up just dance and played for a good 3 hours, and let me tell you, being drunk and watching them all dance was the funniest thing.

It was about 1 pm before I had to force the guys to get up. I didn't have a bad hangover, I never did. But the guys, thats a different story. I woke up Zack first, since he was the least drunk last night. It took 5 minutes, and he got out of the bunk and went to go get breakfast for us all. Rian was next, and I went to his bunk to see him on the phone with Cassadee. Jack and Alex were cuddling in the same bunk, and they say Jalex isn't real. I screamed, making them shoot up, hitting their heads on the bunk above them.

"Shit!"

"What was that for?!" Alex yelled.

"We have soundcheck in an hour. Zack went to go get us breakfast, and there's pain killers on the kitchen table." I said, sweetly.

I walked away, as the guys pretty much fell out of their bunks. Zack came back with 4 bags of McDonalds, and we all dug in. By the time we finished eating and getting ready, we were 15 minutes late to soundcheck.

Matt wasn't there, and I assume its because he had a massive hangover. Halfway through the guys soundcheck, he basically crawled through the door. I was already done with my soundcheck, and when I saw that, I laughed, causing the boys to laugh as well. Today, Matt told me that I have a stylist for my hair and outfits for the shows. It made my job easier, so I didn't really care. Her name was Laura, and she curled my hair, and gave me a pair of high waisted shorts, and a 5sos tank. I paired my black converse with the outfit and was ready to go. The guys and I did our handshake and hugged, and before I knew it, I was running on stage.

"Hey guys! I'm Vi! I'm here to get you all riled up and ready for All Time Low! Are you ready?"

They all screamed in response and sang along to the songs I sang. I was in the middle of Thinking Out Loud, when an unfimiliar voice came out of nowhere. There himself was Ed Sheeran. Why he was here, I don't know. But it was pretty amazing to sing with him. He came over to me and loosely hung his arms around my shoulder, right as the song ended. I got up, put my guitar on my stool, and gave him a hug. I grabbed my microphone off my stand before speaking into it.

"Wow okay! Um this is a surprise. Ed Sheeran everyone!" I said, before he waved and ran off stage.

"That was nice. Now, the amazing ALL TIME LOW EVERYONE!" They gave me hugs as they ran past me, and ran too their designated areas. At soundcheck, we decided to play For Baltimore and Remembering Sunday as the last two songs of the set, so it would be easier for me to take pictures of them on stage.

I ran back to my dressing room, grabbing my camera, and ran back to the stage. I was able to get in between the crowd and the stage, right in the middle. I was in front of Alex, and he spotted me immediately, posing for funny pictures when he could. I ran over to Jack, who told me that his favorite pictures were jump shots, so I made sure to snap a couple whenever he did a high jump thing. So far, they were coming out great. I walked back to the spot I was first in, only a little bit to the right so I was in between Zack and Alex. I used the lens I had on my camera to zoom in so I could see Rian more, and started taking some action shots. Then, I ran to Zack's area, and when he saw me he winked. I caught it on camera, and knew the Zack girls would thank me later. They started playing Something's Gotta Give, and that was my cue to get ready to perform with them. I looked through some of the pictures before I had to put my camera down and join the boys on stage. They came out quite well, I was proud.