Deaf(Belated Part 3/3)

(Deaf AU! Wooo! Short part 3 because someone asked!)

{Several Months After Part 2}

~Will POV~

I hummed as I pet Nico's dark hair. His head lay on my chest as he slept.

"I love you, Neeks." I said.

He shifted in his sleep. I smiled and hummed. He leaned into my touch and opened his eyes slowly.

'Good morning.' I signed.

He smiled.

'Morning, Will.' he signed.

I sighed and kissed his forehead. It was a little warm but other than that he was fine health wise.

"Sweetie." I said, patting his cheek.

'How are you feeling?' I asked.

He didn't reply. He only stared at me.

'Nico?' I asked.

He didn't reply. Tears flooded his eyes and he started to sob.

"Nico?!" I exclaimed. "Sweetie?!"

I cupped his face in my hands and kissed away his tears. His tears kept coming but he didn't seem sad. Actually, he was smiling. I continued to whip his tears until he tackled me. His lips pressed against mine in a soft kiss.

Once he pulled away, I gave him a confused look.

"I heard you." He said.

My eyes widened.

"Wha-" I started.

He kissed me again. I pulled away and laughed.

"Nico!" I said.

He grinned.

"I can hear you laugh!" He said. "...it's even more wonderful than I remembered..."

My cheeks burned but I kissed his forehead. He hugged my waist and laid his head on my chest. A small smile lit up his face.

"Your heart is so loud." He said.

He wrinkled his nose.

"I hate my voice." He said.

"But it's so cute." I teased.

He giggled and stared at me.

"Can...can I spend the day just...listening to you?" He asked. "Tell me about...I don't know...anything! It's been so long since I could hear you, I just want to listen to your honey sweet voice until I pass out!"

"Don't you want to listen to other stuff too?" I asked.

"Uh-uh." He said. "Just your voice. Maybe I'll listen to some music later but right now all I want is your voice."

I kissed his cheek.

"Fine." I said. "What could I talk about? Hm?"

Nico watched me patiently. His expression was so cute and happy. Happier than I've seen him in a while.

"Do you know how much I love you?" I asked.

"Mmm...I think so." He said.

"I don't think you do." I said.

I held him close.

"How about I tell you how much I love you?" I said. "Everything you mean to me?"