6

OWEN

was she a fucking sight to look at. as soon as she entered the classroom all eyes were on her including mine. she was gorgeous the literal epitome of beautiful.

it's like time slowed down as she walked towards our table. i feel like i know her or at least seen her before. she might've been a quick fuck i had before but i feel like i would've remembered a face and body like that.

her outfit was hard asf and the cargos clung to her waist insinuating her hourglass figure.

she was minding her business unaware of the stare of admiration,lust and jealously she was getting until a ginger kid that stunk grabbed her by her wrist making me want to sucker punch him in his jaw i don't why but i hated him touching her.

he said some stupid lame joke that earned him some pity chuckles making him smile triumphant.

i was so close to getting up and punching him till her angelic voice spoke making everything stop.

she was fucking british

could she get any better?? as she called him out she came and sat on our table in the middle of me and jacob while rob sat at the side.

it was awkward but j broke the awkwardness but asking her questions and making me laugh a couple times. i couldn't even look at her tho i felt as if i would be star struck if i did so i kept to myself and when Jacob started talking to me i was tryna act cool so i only gave one word responses when needed. but i knew then and there that i would have her.

she was mine now even is she didn't know it

IVY

last period of the day and i had art. i loved art so much but i wouldn't do it as a profession.

my passion is in law,i wanna help people i want to mostly work on SA cases and divorce. i've heard peoples story and had my own experiences with SA . i know what it feels like to think no one's going to believe simply because you're a girl or you're poor and you're sexual assaulter is higher up in 'ranks'.

so i want to help everyone, including the less fortunate and those who feel as though no one will believe them because no one should feel that away or ever bottle something like that up. or maybe they do want to speak up but no lawyer is taking their case seriously or it's simply to expensive.

i would never be that type of lawyer, if my client can't pay upfront they can pay compensation and then maybe a few hundred every month AFTER i help them win their case.

enough of that now back to art!! i'm sat at the back of the class again. shocker. i wait for the class to fill up while i start sketching and doodling random things.

i don't know how long i was sketching because as i looked up the class was filled up and people noisily chatted

when im drawing its like no one else is in the same room as me. i love and hate it because i like concentrating on my work but hate not being aware of my surroundings.

i went back to sketching as the teacher talked about whatever when i felt someone tap me on my shoulder.

owen.

i didn't know he took art. i took out one of my airpods and raised a brow.

"can i sit next you to please" he said in a deep voice. well will i be damned.

"yeah course" i muttered. clearly flustered not expecting his voice to be that deep.

as he sat down in the seat right next to mine i was basically sitting on his lap. that's how close we were.

i couldn't help but admire his outfit is was a simple and comfy fit that consisted of a plan white tee with grey joggers, nike socks and beige coloured yeezy slides.

little hoe i see what your doing.

suddenly a table barged right next to ours causing me to almost loose my balance which made owen grip onto my exposed waist with his large veiny hands.

this man was a literal wet dream.

i looked to the side and saw jacob and ron's table joint to ours? so they all took art.

it's like owen noticed my questioning look because next thing i knew he leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"we picked all the same lessons this year so we would be in each others classes. so even though they don't like art i do so they picked it so we would be together" he said coming impossibly closer than he already was.

right now i WAS sat on his lap because everything was so crammed.

weird thing is no one said anything or even paid attention so i was just on his lap the whole lesson while he rubbed circles around my exposed waist.

so american schools just let people sit on each others laps? noted but this could never happen in a british school.

i won't lie and say i didn't like it especially because my ass was in the middle of his lap and i leaned forward to continue sketching causing my back to arch while he leaded back in his seat.

when i looked back i saw him looking somewhere his eyes definitely shouldn't be. but i didnt mind at all, i actually loved it which made me to arch my back even more if that's possible making him look up and smirk at me.

i smile while turning back to do my work.

what a first day.