5

IVY

i was talking to ron while walking down to lunch. turns out we have a lot in common which is nice and he was funny which is always an extra.

as we reached the cafeteria i spotted maia and a brown skin girl infront of her while they talked animatedly. as soon as she spotted me she signaled me over, i said bye to the boys before walking over to her.

as i sat down her friend stared, well
more like glared at me making me look at her with questioning eyes while maia laughed silently.

"ivy this is nova and she's salty because you where talking to 'her man who doesn't know he's her man yet'" maia stated making me join in with her laughter.

"don't worry bae he isn't my type we were just talking because we had period 3 together"
i said in between giggles.

and suddenly it was like a flip switched because as soon as i said those words she hummed while smiling warmly at me making me laugh even harder.

"i'm sorry i promise im not a bitch it's just... i've liked him for so lon-" she confessed but was cut off by maia mumbling .

"yeah but you're too much of a pussy to tell him"

nova squinted her eyes at her while saying "HUH?? speak up i can't hear u nigga"

i laughed loudly as nova joined in while maia stared at us blankly. she was right me and nova got along well and all 3 of us laughed the whole of lunch .

the funniest part when she she started singing beat it up by chef boy(SONG AT THE TOP) word for word bar for bar. making me and maia cry of laughter while she acted like nothing was happening and kept on singing making it to much funnier.

idk bout yall but this was the best first day ever.

_____________

don't do these author notes but short ass chapter. dw i'll try make them longer but as im writing im getting more ideas which makes me want to start a new chapter asap.