11

IVY

i was back in school today after my very eventful weekend with Owen.

he was so nice and made me cry of laughter to many times.and then after swimming he made me some pasta and we watched stranger things.

how cute.

anyways i slicked my 3c hair back into a half up half down style

after that i put on my outfit which consisted of a black skims top and wide leg joggers

after that i put on my outfit which consisted of a black skims top and wide leg joggers. after putting the outfit on i paired them with black and white adidas campuses.

after i finished everything i realised i was having a good hair, outfit and makeup day

i went downstairs to find my older brother wayne in the kitchen eating breakfast while my mum was at the stove.

i ran over and hugged him from behind.

"WAYNEEE" i shouted while he just chuckled and tried his best to hug me back from our weird position.

yes i know i saw his at the dinner but he's never really at the house anymore and i missed waking up to him every morning so im buzzing to see him.

"wys sis u good??" he rasped. his voice was even deeper than owen's and he was taller.

"yeah just omw to school can u drop me off since you're here" i would've asked iris but she's at a friends house atm.

"yeah say less just eat first" he said making me nod my head and scurf down my food.

then we walked to his black bmw and he drove me to school. while we caught up about things.

i told him about the Owen situation and he said that if we ever got together and he treated me bad he wouldn't hesitate to teach him a little lesson.

i just laughed nervously knowing he wasn't playing as he doesn't joke about me or iris. ever.

once i arrived at school i exited the car and said bye before slamming the door shut.

i walked up the stairs to see maia and nova staring at me with wide eyes. once i reached them nova was the first to point out.

"okay i know i've got a man that doesn't know he's my man but who is thatttt" she exclaimed basically drooling.

"ew shut up that's my older brother" i said while laughing this is when maia decided to join in commenting.

"damn he's a bilf" she said loud enough to earn a couple of glances. i put my hand over her mouth while muttering a shut the fuck off and walking off.

they laughed loudly walking fast to catch up to me as the bell rang signaling the start of first period.