29

OWEN

questions kept being fired at ivy about our relationship and i couldn't tell if she was nervous or annoyed.

finally her mum decided to speak up after a few more questions where well... questioned.

"calm down guys ivy will answer your questions once we get inside and start setting up for the bbq" Maria stated calmly making everyone look around and nod as if a silent agreement which made me want to laugh. it was cute.

they all walked in, me and ivy going last as i snaked my hand around her waist.

i leaned down and whispered "it's okay baby" to comfort her.

"don't baby me I'm not nervous just irritated, they're so fucking jarring" she groaned making me laugh out.

we rounded her hallway to see all her cousins around the table laughing and talking.

she took my hand and walked us over there before sitting down making all of them quieten up and stare at me.

i've gotta admit it's quite intimidating when 5 guys are glaring at you and your hand placement around your gilfriends waist but i wasn't scared, they can say or do whatever they want.

"so i've gotta ask white boy..." isaac said trailing off. i only know his name cause ivy told me all their names before they came and showed photos.

he leaned in as if he was telling a big secret and all the other cousins leaned in too.

"are you the feds" he whispered, and suddenly all of them burst out laughing including ivy making me look at her with a small smile on my face.

"no i'm not the feds" i answered nonchalantly making one of the girls eyes widen.

"nigga why's your voice so deep" she mumbled while squinting her eyes at me.

"don't you mean wigga" jax mumbled under his breathe but we all heard him making them burst into a fit of giggles again.

isaac's laugh was the loudest and most obnoxious, it was so funny that i started laughing at it.

once they all calmed down they started asking questions like how me and ivy met, how old and tall i am, how many siblings do i have. basic questions like that.

they didn't stop asking questions until one of their mums told them to 'mind yo goddamn business' making them quickly shut up.

after that it was time for them to tell my childhood stories about ivy, and i loved every single bit of it while ivy was hating every single bit of it.

"OH YEAH and that one time this nigga nearly got herself kidnapped in nigeria" brooklyn said as they all burst out laughing while ivy rolled her eyes.

"that was ages ago oh my days give it a rest!" she said clearly annoyed which only added to their amusement.

"ages ago? bitch don't lie that was last year!" eden screamed making them all pause and look over to their parents slowly who where glaring at eden.

she let out a nervous laugh before looking down at the table as all ivy's cousins laughed at her.

"serves u right nigga" ivy whispered tauntingly while eden quickly flipped her off making sure none of the parents see.

"shut up" she snapped while kissing her teeth making me laugh at their hysterics.

"you get used to it" jax clapped me on the back.

"they all fw you btw but don't break ivy's heart or we're gonna have to send some YNS" he said in a joking way that wasn't a joke.

"deadass tho don't play w her feelings, you a cool guy and got a nice dress sense so i see why she fw you"

i just nodded my head and looked down at ivy who was in a deep conversation with her other cousins, she was laughing and smiling and moving her hand around as she spoke.

she looked beautiful, in her element . she really loved her family and i was glad that they all accepted and support me and ivy's relationship.