31

OWEN

i was sat at a bench in the gazebo with Isaac and jax in front of me, just chatting while ivy went around and talked to people.

i was starting to miss her touch and really wanted her next to me but i couldn't just go and get her so all i could do was watch from a distance.

"look at this nigga" Isaac whispered to jax probably thinking i couldn't hear him.

"mhmm I'm looking" jax whispered back, they were leaning into each other just staring at the side of my face since i was looking at ivy.

"how can he be THIS pussy whipped oh my lord" Isaac dragged out the 'oh my lord' while dragging his hand down his face.

suddenly jax snapped his fingers in front of me making me look at them.

"what the hell do you think you're doing" Isaac accused.

"that's what i'm saying" jax agreed though i had no idea what the fuck they where agreeing about.

"what do you mean?" i inquired amused at isaac's irritated face.

"bro you're doing it all wrong man. you can't let them know you're obsessed, you need to play hard to get my guy!"he exclaimed while smacking jax's shoulder for confirmation to which he nodded to trying not to laugh.

"hard to get.... with my girlfriend?" i looked at him as though he had two heads.

"yes! once they see they have you wrapped around their little finger they'll use it to their advantage i'm telling you" he nodded to himself while jax nodded profusely obviously amused by isaac's words.

"i'm not wrapped around her finger OR pussy whipped i just.... i like what i see so i'm staring" i answered while looking back at ivy.

"okayyyy.... pussy whipped" Isaac coughed out the last bit which made jax laugh loudly as people looked over at us but i didn't care about them because ivy was coming our way with an angry face.

isaac spotted her immediately and slapped jax's shoulder as he was still laughing and we all straightened up and gave her our best smiles.

"what the fuck do you guys think you're doing acting all ghetto. shut the fuck up" she said through gritted teeth.

"yes ma'am" we said in unison.

"good now remember. classy, mindful, DEMURE" she put emphasis on the word demure.

as she was walking away i couldn't help but look at her perfect round ass that jiggled with each step she took.

"man at least be more discreet you're fucking drooling" Isaac exclaimed and looked me up and down while jax glared at me.

i just shrugged and we went back to talking about whatever, they're actually so funny the amount of times i've had to hold in a laugh because Isaac said something funny or because of jax and his facial expressions is crazy.

i feel like we could be really great friends, Isaac would also absolutely love j.

they're literally the same people in different font.

"yo im bored as fuck should i get all the cousins and we can go inside and play twister or something" jax asked to which me and Isaac nodded to.

i was bored too and wanted to be closer to ivy so it was a win win.

i went to get ivy to tell her the plan and we headed to the house while jax and Isaac went to gather the rest of the cousins.

"so you,jax and Isaac are close" ivy observed.

"they're funny and easy to talk too" i shrugged while sitting down in a man spread before pulling ivy down to sit on my right thigh.

she wrapped both arms around my neck and i wrapped an arm around her waist as she whispered something in my ear that made me laugh.

she told me how bored she was talking to all those people and i told her she could've sat with us but she just shrugged it too while hugging me closer to her.

my face was basically on her boobs so when we heard her cousins voice getting closer i gave her a quick kiss before looking behind the couch to see jax and isaac talking about something, the rest of the cousins following behind them.

we all sat around the large area and ivy got off me to go get the game. once she came back she sat back down on my thigh and assigned teams.

me and ivy

jax and heaven

eden and isaac

Brooklyn and josh

lune and Tyler

Naomi and Javon.

time to get the game started. me and ivy where very competitive people so this would be an easy win.

____________

couldn't stop myself with the demure comment.

i get annoyed when other people say it because its only okay when i say it x.