39

IVY

sza blasted through my speakers as we got ready for our night out.

all i had to do was touch up my curls since i decided for a no makeup look tonight, it was way to hot to do a full face and nova and maia agreed.

it didn't take us long to get ready and now we where waiting for owen and the guys to come pick us up.

nova was filling us in on her and ron's fun weekend and to say we where excited should we a massive understatement.

"yeah and he slept round my house and met my older brother, they're like best friends now" she gushed as she told us.

"that's so good omg! i remember when my brother caught owen in my room. i was shitting it but they ended up getting along really well" i told her making her smile warmly at me.

"that's so cute! so maia what about you and j"
she asked as she turned to maia who looked down with red cheeks.

"AWHHHHH I KNEW IT" i shouted like grabbing both her cheeks and shaking her head.

"get off me" she smacked my hand away as me and nova laughed at her blushing.

"it's good, me and jacob are good" she said smiling.

"i'm so happy we're all happy" nova said bringing us into a hug.

"alright enough with this sappy shit" maia mumbled into my neck since nova was squishing us together.

"i second that" i mumbled into novas boobs making them laugh.

my phone dinged giving us an indication that the boys where here, but maia and nova needed to touch up their makeup real quick.

"just tell them to come up" nova shouted form the bathroom as her and maia ran there when they saw owen texted.

"alright" i shouted right back before texting for them to come up, not long after my room door was being swung open.

"HELLOOOOOO" j shouted before running in to give me a hug, thank God my parents and siblings where out.

"stop with the shouting" i mumbled. before pushing him off of me and running to my boyfriend.

"wowww i see how it is" he acted hurt and put a hand on his heart.

"oh shut up" i said while giving owen a massive hug.

the boys had went to see their ladies in the bathroom so it was just me and owen in the room.

he pulled back from the hug and stepped back before looking me up and down, slowly.

"turn around" he commanded catching me off guard though i still did as he said.

i turned around and heard him mumble a 'bend down' to which i did as he sucked in a sharp breathe.

"you're not going out in that" he firmly said making me turn around and look at him with wide eyes.

"cmon owennnn" i dragged his name out while stomping my foot like a child.

"you're not going out in that" he repeated while crossing his arms and glaring at me.

i crossed my arms and glared right back.

"i'm not changing" i said making my mind up which he looked shocked at.

he came closer to me making me take a step back, this continued till my back hit a wall.

he leaned down and into the ear to whisper.

"go fucking change before i bend you over infront of all our friends and fuck that attitude right out of you" he said almost in a seductive whisper.

i stood there. shocked at his words while he just leaned up and smirked down at me.

i nudged his shoulder. hard, before heading into my closet to change my outfit even though there's absolutely nothing fucking wrong with it.

"fucking bitch thinking he can just walk in here and tell me what to do" i murmured angrily while moving around my walk in closet looking for something to wear.

"what was that" a deep voice said making me look back to see owen leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed.

i rolled my eyes while mumbling a 'nothing' making him come into the closet more.

"no say whatever shit you just murmured with your chest ivy" he rasped out coming closer to me.

"i said you're a fucking bitch that thinks he can tell me what to do" i said standing my ground and looking into his eyes.

the whole 'standing my group thing' didn't last long before i was already looking away from his intense gaze.

"oh but aren't you listening to me right now and doing what i'm telling you" he questioned making me grumble ever more.

"that's what i thought, change you're fucking clothes and hurry the fuck up, everyone is downstairs waiting for us" he said harshly.

he stayed in the closet as i stripped from my dress leaving me in my thong and bra.

i didn't care though, he's seen me naked multiple times this didn't matter at all.

i was looking through my dresses for something to wear when a large figure appeared behind me and picked out a top and skirt for me.

"wear these, it would look good on you" he mumbled while handing me the clothes before sitting on the chair in my closet in a man spread, his forearm resting on his thigh.

i quickly put on the clothes before taking a quick picture in the mirror for my instagram.

  "is this okay for you your majesty" i said sarcastically while putting on my white heels

"yeah it's perfect now come here" he commanded.

he's being so demanding tonight, little hoe.

i walked over to him and looked down at him, he pulled me onto his lap and wrapped a hand around my waist behind resting his hand on my exposed thigh.

"you look beautiful baby this is much better" he said before leaving a lingering kiss on my cheek.

i smiled at him before straddling his lap to give him a massive hug wrapping my whole body around his.

he stood up with me still wrapped around him making me squeal while he chuckled.

he placed me down before giving me an actual kiss,squeezing my ass making me moan into his mouth as he deepens the kiss.

lord know how long we've been sucking each others face off but suddenly there was banging on the door.

"hurry up love birds" nova shouted from outside the door making me laugh and hide my face in owen's neck.

"alright we can go now" he said resting an arm around my shoulder and leading us towards my room door.