28

IVY

me, my family and Owen where around our dining table just talking waiting for everyone to arrive.

i was in deep conversation with Wayne about something when we heard the front door burst open.

"YEAH THATS CRAWLY NIGGA,WALLAHI" i heard the voice of non other than fucking Isaac shout out.

i screamed as i jumped up from my seat to go hug him, my siblings not too far behind.

"Isaac omg i haven't seen you in bare" i stated making him roll his eyes as i hugged him tighter.

"chill nigga, we saw last year and stop hugging me like that infront of the huzzzz" he said pushing me off and dusting his clothes.

i rolled my eyes and bit back a smile " what huzz fool it's only family here"

"yeah but ik there's some fine shit coming to the bbq , yk what i'm sayin" i laughed as he rubbed his hands together while biting him bottom lip.

"get outta here" he chuckled and ran off to dap wayne up and hug iris.

i made eye contact with lune , Naomi , Brooklyn, heaven and eden as we all ran into each other and did a massive group hug.

"oh how i've missed y'all oh my days! it's been too fucking long" Brooklyn fake sobbed.

"that's what i'm saying" nay (Naomi) agreed with her.

we all pulled back and just stared at each other.

"damn v you looking good asf" heaven said and everyone silently agreed.

i missed them so much i can't imagine not having a relationship with your cousins like that's just hell.

i don't even realise the other boys till josh said something that caused me to turn around.

"ay yo there's some white nigga stood at the door staring at v" he hollered loudly making literally everyone turn around to look at Owen.

yes including my aunt and uncles.

Owen didn't seem as nervous now because he gave them all a smile and wave which caused my very africanated aunty to raise a brow in surprise.

i ran to Owen and whispered something in this ear, to which he nodded to and walked over to my aunt before bending down to greet her making me and my family laugh.

"so is no one gonna say who the white boy is then" jax said this time making all the boys agree while the girls where just staring at him in awe.

i rolled my eyes and decided not to say anything but of course iris had to open her fat fucking mouth.

"that's ivy's man y'all!" she screamed out making everyone turn to me with wide eyes.

apart from Owen and my auntie who seemed to be in a deep conversation.

i groaned and kicked her as she laughed at my obvious discomfort.

it was quite for a bit and when i say a bit i mean literally 2 fucking seconds before questions were being fired in the direction of me and my parents.

really ivy?

damn didn't know she was into white boys

damn pasta and lobsta era ig?

ain't no way she's dating a wigga! nahhh

ivy's allowed to date white boys?

goddamn he's fine

this nigga defo took one for the team cus how did ivy bag him

you're lyingggg

wait what? thought this bitch was lesbian

man said dating an oyinbo?? CRAZYYYY

are you deadass?

albino monkey looking ahh
_________

might have to make my chapters longer cause this whole family visiting thing has alr taking 3+ chapters.