19

OWEN

it was monday and we were back in school,normally i would be thinking of ways to bunk my lesson but today only one thing was on my mind. actually not a thing but a who.

i couldn't get ivy out my my head. i wake up ivy, eating ivy,working out ivy, in lesson ivy, sleep ivy, on the phone with ivy... you guessed it ivy.

i really need to ask her out soon but i don't know how. so i decided to do the only reasonable thing and ask someone who knows nothing about relationships.

"im serious j, i really like her and i want to do this the right way she means a lot to me" i confessed after j made yet another jokes about me being "whipped" and so what if i am?? hoes mad.

"alright alright, you really want to do this well i say you go round hers or she can come round yours and you just simply ask" he put emphasis on the ask.

"okay that's not a bad idea... but it's not the best. this needs to be special even if it's just me asking her and not the actual date" i said urgently. it had to be nothing less than perfect, the asking AND the date itself.

"chill man you can take her to a fast food place and watch the sunset while listening to music but that's do bori-" i cut him off completely.

"yes.. YES you're so fucking smart j this is why you're my fav" i cupped his cheek squishing them together while pecking him forehead and running out the cafeteria to plan the date but not before hearing Ron mutter an 'okay fuck you too then'.

i grinned before hoping into my black McLaren and completely ditching school.

yes it was kinda boring but i know ivy loves sentimental shit like this and this may make her to say yes to being my girlfriend. when i ask.... of course.

delusions.

IVY

it was finally the end  of the day and i had the worlds shittest day ever.

i scowled as i walked beside nova and maia.

"what's got her panties in a twist" nova whisper asked maia although it wasn't a very good whisper since i heard her.

"Owen went home early so they didn't have art together." i scoffed at her false statement.

that was NOT why i was in a bad mood.

fine maybe it is. but you can't blame me! the only reason i look forward to school is because i get to see Owen and today was supposed to be my off day but i came in to see the little wigga just to find out he left early.

ugh.

nova dropped me and maia home while we sung our hearts out to our favourite artists.

as soon as i was about to hit my bed and take a long well deserved nap Owen texted me.

Owen : get ready wear something comfy we're going out to eat.

how demanding. i was gonna type in a no just to see how he reacts but i decided against it and just replied with an okay mr bossy causing him to sending a voice note of his deep raspy laugh making something pool down .... there.

little fucker got me wet from his fucking laugh.

joke ting.