48

IVY

owen hadn't said a word to me since we got into the car. he hadn't even looked my way.

i was started to get a little frustrated at the revelation.

"are you gonna be quiet the whole time or will you actually talk to me" i said glaring at the side of his face.

he didn't say anything for a  while before he let out an almost evil like chuckle.

"baby, if only you knew the thought running through my mind you wouldn't be texting my fucking patience right now" he put emphasis on the word 'fucking'.

"just sit back and shut your pretty little mouth for me yeah" he said rhetorically and i did as he said causing a little smirk to slip onto his face.

"good girl" he mumbled, i clenched my thighs at his word and he must've noticed because he looked at me with darkened eyes before quickly averting his gaze back to the road.

we arrived at owen's house shortly after the interesting encounter.

he stopped in front of his house and didn't say anything but look at me expectantly.

"what" i questioned.

"get down, go up to my room, strip and enter the shower" he said the instructions slowly and nonchalantly as if i was a kid that didn't get what he was saying.

i looked at him bewildered.

"what" i said again still confused.

he let out a huff "don't make me repeat myself again" it was like something bad took over his body.

i didn't question it anymore and just listened to what he said, getting out of the car and slowly walking up to his house door.

he had given me his keys and his parents weren't in so i quickly unlocked the door and shut it gently before taking off my sliders and going up the stairs and walking down the hall towards his room.

i entered his room slowly and saw it was dark, like completely dark i felt like i was in some horror movie shit.

i switched on the lights, closed his door before heading for his bathroom.

i stripped off all my clothes and turned on the shower quickly getting in.

owen had bought most of my health care stuff so everything i needed was already in the shower.

i had been in the rain for a while so i decided that while i wait for owen id start cleaning myself.

i was scrubbing my feet when i felt a cool breeze on my back, i looked back to see owen entering the shower fully naked.

i know we've done stuff but this was the first time id ever seen owen naked and damn did he look beautiful.

we just stood there under the shower for a bit looking at each other with so much admiration and love,his eyes finally dragged down my body and darkened immediately.

"fuck" he whispered before walking towards me and attaching his lips on mine, kissing me as if he was starving.

he pushed me against the wall and i wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with just as much passion,my hands where running through his hair and he lowered his head to my neck before sucking, nibbling and biting on the sensitive skin.

i pulled his face back up and kissed him deeply, taking control for the moment.

i bit his lip gently and he let out a grunt, it was my turn for me to attach my lips to his neck breathing in his manly scent as i sucked ok his neck greedily.

i don't know what the fuck i thought i was doing but my hands trailed down his chest and down to his stomach, while still kissing and sucking on his neck.

i trialed them further down but before i could reach where i wanted he grabbed onto my wrist tightly, not enough to hurt me but enough to keep my hands in place.

"what the fuck are you doing" he said breathlessly, looking at me with an angry look on his beautiful face.

"i want to try something new" i said innocently staring into his eyes and keeping eye contact.

"don't start something you can't finish ivy" he said, one hand letting go of my wrist and instead brushing my cheeks with his knuckles.

"i want to do this" i whispered and he pulled away from me, staring at me intently i took this as a way of him saying yes and slowly got down on my knees.

i took a hold of his erection and ran my hand over it.

he breathed in deeply and closed his eyes, pushing my tongue against the inside of my cheek i looked up at him to see him now staring at me as i ran my tongue over the tip of his cock.

he pushed the stray hair out of my face as i licked his erection slowly, tasting him fully.

"stop teasing me" he growled out and i decided to out him out of his misery as i took his cock into my mouth, his head fell back onto the wall as he muttered incoherent words.

i took more of his large length in and sucked his dick slowly bobbing my head along his length.

i moaned around his hard dick and guided my head forward trying to take all of him. i sucked as his breathing for heavier.

"harder baby" he panted out his head still resting of the wall as i obeyed his command taking in his whole length and sucking harder.

"ivy" he moaned my name breathlessly causing me to moan around his dick, sending vibrations through him.

he gripped onto my hair tightly indicating that he was about to cum.

he released into my mouth moments later and i swallowed every last drop without hesitation, he looked into my eyes trying to control his breathing.

i got up and he gripped onto my waist before pulling me into him and kissing him gently, i couldn't help but grin into the kiss.

"you did so good baby, i love you" he whispered against my lips.

" i love you" i whispered back and he smiled, before taking the soap and rubbing it onto my body slowly.

we finished showering and did everything we needed to do before getting into bed.

it didn't take us long to fall into a deep slumber and i couldn't be happier, being spooned by owen.

_________

long ass chapter but hey, two chapter in a day!