47- Tortured memories

(You guys...I can't tell you how long I've waited for this exact chapter... Find out soon..wink wink.... ALSO I NEEDED TO WRITE THIS TWO TIMES BC MY COMPUTER DIDN'T SAVE IT)

He's flying to Samara.

Grey. Cold. Damp. Grey. Stone.

Stone. 

Stone.

Stone.

Stone.

 My body jerks as I force myself to wake up from whatever the hell that was...The numbness I felt in my face is gone. My body aches from the stiffness as I slowly lift my head, my eyes refocusing to the stone walls. 

Stone walls with the dried blood splattered all over them. I sit on the wooden chair, legs and arms bound, the infamous silent stone bracelets on me once more. Hell, if I get out of here I'll find every silent stone and destroy them myself.

"She's awake." I hear from the left of me. 

I see a girl. One I haven't seen before, another that's with Varrish when they've checked my packs before leaving. And the mender. Nolan.

Then the man himself walks in. Slowly clapping with the greasy smile... " Morning." He greets. He takes a few steps forward eyeing me like his next meal as he crouches down eye level. " Freya Sorrengail... I really need to hand it to you...truly you...your..." He sighs. " Your skills impress me."

" Yours bore me." I respond glaring. " Never can you find me yourself you spineless piece of shit."

" Freya." The mender warns. " We're just here to ask some questions."

I play the dumb card. " About?"

" The breech." Varrish responds.

An amused smirk creeps on my lips, " You went through alot of trouble getting me here. How about asking questions like a normal human being. instead you..." I look at the two women standing watching me like an exhibit. " Who was it?"

 A slender one with auburn hair, freckles and green eyes make a mock bow. " Pretty good wasn't it?"

" Please..." I scoff. " If your going to play someone you need to act like them...Maybe get their floor right next time."

Her cruel little smile melts right off her face, " Your here aren't you?" She mocks. I simply shrug, " You'd be dead if you didn't have...whatever the hell that was."

" The questions." Nolan asks pointedly.

" Ah.. yes.. Freya... I'm sure your aware why exactly your here?"

Again, the dumb card. " No I don't. Though I think your just obsessed Major."